Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - fake calling cops on bad kids ? good parenting ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fake calling cops on bad kids ? good parenting ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 5:25pm
Umm I agree with the scared tactics if you have boys that wanna puff up their chests. They used to have this program in the junior high schools in NY and my brother had to go to that scared straight program 1 day. That 1 day he said changed his life after they picked his face up from a piss filled floor up in the jail cell while convicts screamed at him saying you wanna be tough and roll with us? He was only 8 at the time and is now a master's degree holder doing very well. You gotta get them while they are young. After a certain age they will be in the system for life. 

For all those that say its bad parenting call me when you have an 8 year old and we will talk then. Thank sweet baby Jesus that my sons are scared of me. I turned them light skinned a few times and they are dark like morris chestnut to say the least.  

Edited by sugabanana - Dec 18 2013 at 6:39pm
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 6:59pm

id rather this, than nothing at all/using another method that isnt working

kids these days are out of control
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 6:02pm
another is this good parenting video, planking as punishment and putting it on the intanets ?

Edited by bunzaveli - Dec 22 2013 at 6:03pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:21am
Wouldn't have to do all of that if you had a strong male figure in the house.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

another is this good parenting video, planking as punishment and putting it on the intanets ?

the amount of snot comin' out his nose.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 7:38am
A lot of these mommas are too busy trying to shake it like a rednose and don't give a damn. Im not calling the police, hell he already know HE can call the "people" on me if he want to I promise you I wont be showing up to court to get his ass back.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

Where I come from, you did not need to get police involved. You tap that ass.

End of story.
LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 7:43am
must everything be recorded?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:12am
Do yall know who that little boy is?

He needed more than the pretend police coming to get him. Matter of fact if I was the father of that little girl...bruh.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Do yall know who that little boy is?

He needed more than the pretend police coming to get him. Matter of fact if I was the father of that little girl...bruh.

See this that sh!t that'll get a kid fked up. I'm beating his bad ass and every grown ass at the daycare center. Who in the fk was reviewing the tapes?! I'm mad as hell and it ain't even my kids!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic