Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedFair and White is the BESTTTTTTTTTTT.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Carolina View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2007 at 2:56pm
I know he  question wasn't directed at me but I used the glycerin with my lotion by squirting the lotion in my hands, adding a few drops of glycerine, rubbing it together and applying to the skin. It has a nice feel to it but I stopped using it as I noticed some of the skin on my hands hardening and getting darker and I only noticed this when I started using the glycerine, though I can't really pinpoint what caused that. Maybe the lotion as well or the mixture of the two.
Sponsored Links

TransitAngst View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2007 at 3:08pm
Thanks! I'll see how it works for me, hopefully I won't experience the hardening/darkening. I guess you have to try everything to see how it works.
Carolina View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2007 at 4:35pm
No problem and all the best. It might be a good idea to use it with a mosturising lotion like Aveeno, particularly one that has sunscreen as well to avoid your skin darkening.
Yogi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2007 at 5:15am
The glycerin works more effectively with the F&W
Fade Creme as far as I have been told. I use it on its own or I use it with the F&W gel creme.

I have experinced the darkening but then it kicks in and begins to work. I can't say how long it took to kick in though but it did.

Yogi
MarshyMarsh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2007 at 2:20pm
I need this fair and white to work on my body. And it's not so far. I've tried the lotion mixed with the serum and the gel, the soap. Nothing happens but my skin getting darker :(
AlmondEyes View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2007 at 5:11pm
I stopped using the gel cream and noticed that my dark marks didnt fade as well so I started using it again and they are fading. When I couple it with the lotion it makes my skin look wonmders.

I have the F&W citris exfoliating soap. I use it everyday (I'm bad at routine but I try) and it makes such a difference in my skin. Its soft and glowing. I use my lotion and gel cream and my skin looks radiant. I love this line. Its not making me light skinned its just making me look even all the way around.

The biggest marvel is how it faded my hands to be the same colour as my body.

Now I gotta use it on other areas that are darker. I plan to look scrumptious by summer so I need to fade these marks on my body fast.
dohdoh_14 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2007 at 8:30pm
is it safe for me to use the gel cream around my eyes because i have dark circles
AlmondEyes View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2007 at 6:02pm
be careful with how you use it near your eyes. Personally I wouldnt.
darkestsis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2007 at 7:24pm
Does this stuff work on very dark skin? Or is it like most fade creams that always give the disclaimer that results aren't noticeable on very dark skin.

My face and neck are a good 3 shades darker than the rest of my body. So it's either get the rest of my body darker to match my face, or ligthen my face to match my body.
Yogi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2007 at 2:30am
Originally posted by darkestsis darkestsis wrote:

Does this stuff work on very dark skin? Or is it like most fade creams that always give the disclaimer that results aren't noticeable on very dark skin.

My face and neck are a good 3 shades darker than the rest of my body. So it's either get the rest of my body darker to match my face, or ligthen my face to match my body.

To be honest if you are looking to lighten your complexion then F&W might not be the best choice.

As far as I am concrened F&W blends you skin to make it look natural, gets rid of the patchyness, more than lightening your skin. The other ladies may disagree with me but this is just my 2cents.

I have NEVER used skin bleaching products other than F&W so I can't recommend an alternative product so you can achieve the shade you want.

Yogi
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic