Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2004 at 8:39pm
what is it? Are they beauty marks???
Sponsored Links

Phoenix1017 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2004 at 8:37am

Update:

I removed mine myself a little while ago since the doctor wouldn't do it. (Yeah, I know that was dangerous)

I'm okay though. I'm still here, no infection or anything. I used surgical tools, etc.

I'm happy with the results.

Ms.Sham View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2006 at 1:28pm
I have these little raised moles under my eyes too. When I was about 13 or 14 it was one small mole that appeared, but it was so small that I was the only one who seemed to notice it. Now all of a sudden I have these tiny moles popping up everywhere, and the small one is growing, along with a few other ones. I've heard of people using different remedies to get them removed, such as castor oil and wart remover creams, and was wondering if anyone could tell me more about them cause I would be willing to try them out as long as they are safe...The females on my father's side of the family get the very easily, and one of my aunts jus recently had about 200 of these moles removed! I dont like them, even though my boyfriend says they are cute. I already have issues with acne that refuses to go away...and now moles... HELP!
Ms.Sham View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2006 at 1:28pm
Oh and bump
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2006 at 8:49am

I understand about the moles being under your eye.  I would try the castor oil method and see how it works being that they are small moles.

Ms.Sham View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2006 at 1:01pm
where can i buy castor oil from?
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 11:37pm
You can purchase from Wal-mart / Target or grocery store.  It's usually located in the laxative areas.  
Ms.Sham View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2006 at 12:31am
    Thank you so much for the info. It seems like everytime I look in the mirror a new mole is creeping up! But how much did it cost for you to get your mole professionally removed if you dont mind me asking?
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2006 at 8:06am
I'm stationed overseas and I got my moles removed in Thailand so it was substantially cheaper than what one woud pay in the States.  In Thailand to have them all remove, the little ones underneathe my eyes and upper cheekbones I paid $150 (without insurance) and that included 2 follow up visits.
Anin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2006 at 10:37am
Hi tolula. My mother has those all over her face and I inherited them also. I had those moles on my face and about 9 years ago it got so bad and gross-looking that I couldn't stand it any longer. I went to my dermatologist and had them burned off. He took off 71 of them...71!!

As for the process, The doctor lasers the moles just for a second or two and then they raise up and are clearly visible after the treatment but the office gave me an antibiotic gel to put on them twice a day/every day and they started to fall off that night. Within a couple of days, I just had some light spots where the moles used to be and the gel took care of the spots not long afterwards. Now I look and feel like a new woman because my face is mole free. Smile So now once a year, I check my face and body for moles and "save them up" (sound gross I know) to have them lasered off.

I have QualChoice Select insurance and I get them taken off for free.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic