Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Beauty Tips - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Facial Hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Caligirl85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Caligirl85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facial Hair!!
    Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:20pm
I KNOW  I'm not the only one that suffers from it. I come from a very long line of hairy as a beast women, and i've struggled with different methods for years!!

presently i pluck, threading hurts, waxing is expensive, and shaving causes so much irritation-what do you ladies do to get rid of hair? any natural remedies? secret methods?

whats too much hair? I'm finding i have to pluck every other day....
Sponsored Links

LittleBirdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBirdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:48pm

Even though waxing is expensive in the long term it's effective and lasts longer than any of the other methods.

There's also electrolysis, threading, sugaring, hair removal creams and laser hair removal.

IMO waxing is the best method because it takes it from the root (alongside sugaring and threading)

And meh, can't change who we are. Just don't beat yourself over it =)
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:23am
I believe electrolysis and laser hair removal aren't good for dark skinned people.
Threading and waxing last the same time. It's bs that waxing last 8 weeks, more like a week.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:12pm
i tried a cream like vaniqua from adc it break my chin out but it work...

it slow the growth....

I'm saving for a handheld laser machine... some don't work on dark skin
GN1G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GN1G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:01am
does threading remove the root/folical?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:08am
I get laser done every 8 weeks with the Yag laser that's only used for darker skin. Trust me guys it works and its well worth it. The have groupons on laser removals all the time. Just ask the facility before purchasing if they have a YAG laser. Don't listen to any other crap beside YAG cos nothing else besides that one works. Its like a laser that blows air on your skin that's how it feels.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:48am
Just found this video from a youtuber saying that stopping using any product on her face that had mineral oil/petrolatum (including vaseline) helped her :How to Get Chin Hairs to Stop Growing
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:44pm
LASER! I've tried other methods shaving, creams, etc. I recently tried laser again and I'm having great results. A few years ago (like 6) I tried laser and it hurt like HELL and I didn't make it past my second treatment. It didn't help. Luckily I didn't burn or scar, but i gave up. About 3 months ago I decided to try LASER one more time. I was tired of having to shave daily and my skin was starting to get bad (irritated and dark spots) I'm beyond happy with my choice!! It wasn't painful like it was 6 years ago. I can feel it, but it's like a rubber band snap. She uses the Gentle YAG laser. After my first treatment I kept touching my chin. Iis was so smooth. I couldn't believe after just one treatment. I can now go days without doing anything, and there's only a few stray hairs left. I had my second treatment this past Friday, and all was well.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by GN1G GN1G wrote:

does threading remove the root/folical?

the hair grows back.

saw palmetto helps to slow down facial and body hair growth, but don't take a large dose. you need to start with 2 daily and see how that affects your mood and your body.
CaramelRose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:51am
I have PCOS and the hair growth makes me wanna scream.I pluck it off my chin but it grows back crazy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic