BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facial for Blackheads ??

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Star007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facial for Blackheads ??
    Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 7:33am
Yesterday I went to get my eyebrows threaded and as the lady was threading my brows to perfecton she said "You need a facial" I'm like OuchLOL and she's like "Embarrassed No really, your nose has blackheads" and I'm like "Oh yea, my nose is really bad" and she said they do them there for only $40. What kind of facial is the best to get rid of Blackheads?  I've had them on my nose since forever and it seems the Apricot Scrub is doing nothing for it nowadays Cry .  Also, Home remedies are welcome as well.  I've never had a facial so I dont just want them doing anything to my face.
Sponsored Links

Star007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 4:42pm
Nobody?
Peachi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 3:40pm
Not sure what she meant by facial.
I just splurged on one of those electronic facial brushes soo hopefully they curtail my blackheads.

Normally I exfoliate with a mechanical scrub...now I added a glycolic night cream for chemical exfoliation.
Looking forward to see what this facial brush does to my face
honeybee10 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybee10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2011 at 10:10pm
star007 you can try baking soda scrubs 2-3 times per week. make a paste a use as u would apricot scrub then wash off. also the is a lemon and sugar scrub that is supposed to be a detox/exfoliant. STEAM is key too. invest a few bucks into a facial steamer. helps to cleanse the pores.
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboni1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2011 at 3:43pm
deep clean facial with micro derma brasion is excellent for black head.you should have once at least every 3 months at the salon and do it regularly at home to maintain it
Phattygyrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phattygyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 11:59am
Have you tried those nose strips? I think they are by biore. U just put them on your nose, and pull it off. I guess your suppose to see all the gross stuff on the strip. Maybe look that up and see if their are any reviews on how well it works.
tmitchem81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmitchem81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2011 at 4:06pm
Try purchasing a clairsonic, it worth the cost. Saves on the amount of facials that you would need to get in a year.

It will deep cleanse your without you add some new chemical,, product to your daily regimen.
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2011 at 9:54am
Try and get a regular facial wash that has exfoliating beads, this will eliminate blackheads in the long run. Also at home I use some brown sugar with a tiny drop of lemon to exfoliate. I have never tried any facials but at home I also do a mud mask followed with the brown sugar scrub.

Edited by dashi - May 30 2011 at 9:57am
barbaramory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbaramory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:04am
Rub a small amount of benzoyl peroxide face cream over the blackheads. Getting rid of blackheads will be easier this way as the product will kill bacteria and even oxidize the pores, preventing blackheads to occur.
royalpalmmedspa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalpalmmedspa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 2:03am
Honey is a natural antibiotic and works to pull out dirt from your open pores. Mix a tablespoon of honey with a teaspoon of cinnamon and use your fingers to dab it onto your dry skin. There are many different kinds of cosmetic clay available to purchase in a powdered form, each with the specialized property of drying out oily pores and removing unwanted residue.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply