BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook Groups

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:15am
I'm still trying to figure out how this thread went left? Weave Divas was recommended because it is actually a pretty good group not a secret society type of ish. The women aren't snobby or catty and they post hair from different companies AVs, IVs and CVs. They truly try to help without making anyone feel silly. Whatever the case, the group is great.
Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:16am

Le sigh...You can tell people who aren't that important IRL, because they use something silly like a FB GROUP to try and be VIP. Its not that deep. Chiiillll, son.
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

lol yup i went and gave a warning... snitched.. whatever you wanna call it! if it wasn't that serious the topic wouldnt still be getting talked about. 

i did it b/c the ladies there appreciate it being a small community opposed to here where everybody and their mama can see everything. your a member there.. you should know weave divas likes to keep things on the low. the least you could have done was pm whoever was asking about weave groups instead of blasting it for the million and two people who are now reading this thread. 

Miss america wasn't the one sharing the group. Somebody els recommended the group before she did. 
I recommended the group..and? Screenshots and all that extra wasn't needed. Messy as hell in my opinion. I gave a genuine recommendation for those that chose to join a good fb group. smh.

BrownQtee, I wasn't saying that in negative way, Chanel was into the impression that miss america did it, I was just clearing things out. The OP asked a question and you replied, nothing wrong with that, this why this forum is here for. 
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by MrsBishop MrsBishop wrote:

Chanel can you please take a second to reflect on how ridiculous you are being over a fb weave group?

the only reason people are still talking about it is because you are messy and trying to start cyber drama.  Not because the fb group issue is serious but people need to talk about how a grown ass woman is behaving. You are in the weave business and instead of acting like a business woman you're more worried about starting drama with strangers. Which is a complete turn off from many potential customers. Do you even consider what that makes you look like?
Nobody had to send a pm to the OP about the group because sorry its not a secret society. and I cant believe you really just suggested that. If it was it would be up to the group owners to act accordingly. 
Just like you could of messaged the group owners if you were so concerned about BHM flooding into the group instead of posting on the wall but of course if you did that, the drama you were looking for wouldn't have happened. Again for a "business" woman... FAIL. 

I think you are talented  and I'm a fan of your work, but you really need to learn how to grow up and stop being tacky and messy in the industry you are trying to work in. Unless that is the brand you are going for, but that will only attract ratchets ( which you should know have no loyalty)  If you want to continue being messy online at least get a different persona so it doesn't reflect on your business. 
You even have the nerve to quote the 'million and two' people that are now reading this thread and still can't couldnt make a connection towards the big picture. 
and since we are in the business of being messy... you really need to calm down with the concealer under your eyes it makes you look like you have really bad wrinkles. 

MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 11:45am
Oh wow I clearly missed all of my notifications! Didn't think my question would cause an uproar! I just wanted to know about them but I mean if it's that exclusive I can keep it moving because a lot installs anyway you can't tell if their from Ali or not unless it's state somewhere...anywho thanks for the info
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:17pm
Lets take my name out of that..... I never said WHO said it I didnt care who said it. I just mentioned that it was said
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:37pm
Goes to start from PG.1.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:25pm
My question to Princess Chanel(Which of course she's my boo) is why wouldn't you want people to know about the FB group? Sending out the bat signal to the group because the group was mentioned on BHM is like saying "sound the alarms the pirates are coming"!!! There are some talented ladies out here that need some inspiration and have something to contribute. Unlike BHM where you don't know who's behind the screen name, FB is different. You have to reveal real pics of yourself and bomb installs.

PC you're my boo and all but I do think that was messy. Unless your the admin or mod to the FB group why would it matter.

I don't think Miss America did anything wrong either. If members tried to request "admission" and got rejected Miss America just pointed us to the answer.

Now for the folks in these FB groups I just wanna let yall know SUGA is coming so prepare the tea and crumpets while I pick up my snobby lace gloves from the cleaners.
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:39pm
@brownq you slapping me?? Lets just act like you didn't say that. We will never see each other. Moving right along. Let's clear up that I don't think the group weave divas are weave snobs. People like what they like. There's absolutly nothing wrong with that.In my opinion it looks no different than some hair you get off of Aliexpress from a good vendor. Anywho. I think things went left because the members got mad that the group was mentioned on BHM. The members want to keep the group small. Sort of like a "you can't sit with us" type of thing. And these are fully grown women, some with college kids. Yes women do really behave like this kinda remind me of BBW with Evelyn. They basically said they don't want the ratchets on BHM to be in their group not knowing that they already had ratchets (brownqt) AKA Tami among them. I have to admit about 10% of myself is ratchet to. But the members aren't as important as they would like to be. The creator of the group NK is pretty cool. She accepts who she wants. She seems neutral. I like her. I'm pretty sure if you would have requested before this she would have accepted you. I still like the group. Yes it's drama free. I'm sure everyone in the the groups have had some "ratchet" moments in life and you would be lying if you said you didn't. It's all about knowing how to act.........ps. It was NEVER serious.

Edited by miss america - Nov 01 2013 at 1:41pm
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 2:03pm
Sugaaaaaaa! From the jump my intention was never to be messy..nor was it to say "dont accept the new requests" I never ever said not to accept anyone new. Alls I did was give a fore-warning (sp) as to why,if it were to have happened, they would have gotten flooded with a whooooole bunch of new friend requests. Simple as that!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic