BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Facebook Groups

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 5:38am
MrsBishop, PrincessChanel isn't the Chanel that owns a hair business.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 5:43am
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

Lol weave snobs....I've officially heard it all. At the end of the day everyone's wearing somebody else's hair LOL

It's so sad how women continue to be so catty over this type of thing.
YupLOL
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 6:21am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

MrsBishop, PrincessChanel isn't the Chanel that owns a hair business.

lol thank yoooooou!!!

Get a clue before you try dogging somebody out!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 7:39am
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  lawddddddddddd......#faceinpalm#..
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 7:53am
Oops my bad!! I thought the screen shot was her. Well now this is awkward.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:09am
Originally posted by MrsBishop MrsBishop wrote:

Oops my bad!! I thought the screen shot was her. Well now this is awkward.

If your talking about the screenshots from earlier in the thread the chanel marie is me buuuuut I definitely dont have on any concealer or makeup in that pic soooo.......

but your references to whoever with owning a hair business and being in the hair industry... that definitely isnt me!
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

lol yup i went and gave a warning... snitched.. whatever you wanna call it! if it wasn't that serious the topic wouldnt still be getting talked about. 

i did it b/c the ladies there appreciate it being a small community opposed to here where everybody and their mama can see everything. your a member there.. you should know weave divas likes to keep things on the low. the least you could have done was pm whoever was asking about weave groups instead of blasting it for the million and two people who are now reading this thread. 

Miss america wasn't the one sharing the group. Somebody els recommended the group before she did. 
I recommended the group..and? Screenshots and all that extra wasn't needed. Messy as hell in my opinion. I gave a genuine recommendation for those that chose to join a good fb group. smh.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:58am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

@brownq stfu. Chanel's warning...lame. Hint hint idiots I commented in the last our. @mrsbishop they NEED concealor to hide the ugliness

Stfu huh? Lol cyber thug. I would slap the taste out your mouth if you talked to me like that in person..know that. Probably still kee keeing in the group with your fake ass. girl bye. you tried it.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

@brownq stfu. Chanel's warning...lame. Hint hint idiots I commented in the last our. @mrsbishop they NEED concealor to hide the ugliness

Stfu huh? Lol cyber thug. I would slap the taste out your mouth if you talked to me like that in person..know that. Probably still kee keeing in the group with your fake ass. girl bye. you tried it.
Behave u self Lady...don't let ppl draw u out. I know u know better. Sometimes its good to ignore ignoranceSmile
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:05am

I'm not in the mood today. Lord knows.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>