BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Facebook friend is pissed about this picture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

we would hope so samone ... when will it get too much?  $10 a gallon, $20, $50?  $50 is not unheard of in different parts of the world

but we're not talking just about gas but everything else that's derived from petrochemicals, like plastic for instance

walmart is the number one private sector employer in the world and the world's largest retailer ... low prices have become an american way of life

we'd need to make a lot of changes for us not to go to war over resources

this reminds me of a girl from Turkey that recently developed an environmentally friendly plastic from banana peels.

the technology is out there, and it's viable, but the real issue is the companies who benefit from the status quo. like halliburton.
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 9:52pm
y'all are brainwashed... I have never seen a country that hero worships the military the ways americans do...

Nobody is checking to invade America, its the other way round... The government convince you that there is something to fear from other countries which is why the military needs to do what they do...

but that fear is just a means of controlling you all.

And if you stayed out of other countries business, you would have nothing to fear... there is a reason a lot of countries dislike america and it is your polices that are described as necessary foreign policy but is really a means to steal and control foreign resources.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:19am
I don't post things about or against our armed forces but if I did, I'd have privacy settings on it set for them not to be able to view that one comment.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Pre-cold war, every war fought by the US army was to gain freedom, protect the sovereignty of the nation, and fight foreign aggression.    Post-WWII things have not been that clear cut.  A lot of US military involvement since then has been largely about further America's political and economic agenda.  No one can say the War in Iraq or the Bush administration involvement in Haiti has made any of us safer.  A lot of propaganda is used to excuse unnecessary military involvement by romanticizing political agendas as "protecting freedom" and further US "ideals" because that actually used to be the case.  Not anymore.

However, like it was mentioned earlier in this thread, soldiers do not determine the country's agenda, they just simply carry out orders.  You have to be careful about criticizing members of the armed forces versus the US government that controls the armed forces.

This is true and it is dangerous. Many have used the excuses just carrying out orders when committing heinous crimes 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:29am
A lot of soldiers aren't even patriotic. Some just want that GI bill and other benefits and get on through.
Use it bc it's using you.
Not mad at them at all
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 7:53am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

y'all are brainwashed... I have never seen a country that hero worships the military the ways americans do...

Nobody is checking to invade America, its the other way round... The government convince you that there is something to fear from other countries which is why the military needs to do what they do...

but that fear is just a means of controlling you all.

And if you stayed out of other countries business, you would have nothing to fear... there is a reason a lot of countries dislike america and it is your polices that are described as necessary foreign policy but is really a means to steal and control foreign resources.

I really get annoyed when people assume shyt like this......we aren't brainwashed.......we don't live in fear.......and we don't worship soldiers......and this is coming from an army brat.........most of us feel sorry for them.......at best......
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:10am
^^^exactly!

You don't have to worship the military to understand that the fault is not with them. When someone says troops...I don't see the top generals who help make the decisions...I see the young men and women who have families that depend on them at home, over there simply doing what they are told do because they have to.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:14am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

A lot of soldiers aren't even patriotic. Some just want that GI bill and other benefits and get on through.
Use it bc it's using you.
Not mad at them at all

yes.

if you are in an economically depressed area like Flint or Detroit, can't find a job and have ppl depending on you and a recruiter comes at you offering 20k and a (somewhat) free education, you're gonna think long and hard about it.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Pre-cold war, every war fought by the US army was to gain freedom, protect the sovereignty of the nation, and fight foreign aggression.    Post-WWII things have not been that clear cut.  A lot of US military involvement since then has been largely about further America's political and economic agenda.  No one can say the War in Iraq or the Bush administration involvement in Haiti has made any of us safer. 

Youre the only person i've heard mention this. after watching that documentary, i was infuriated to say the least, and the thing is i dont think most people interested in these affairs know about Bush and Haiti
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic