Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Sensitive Skin
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FACE MOISTURIZERS for dry, flaky, sensitive skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FACE MOISTURIZERS for dry, flaky, sensitive skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AfricanQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2010 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by phillyPA phillyPA wrote:

The Body Shop Aloe Vera line is EXCELLENT!!! I have tried Aveeno, Eucerin, Neutrogena, Murad, Clinique, Philosophy, ...etc. All made me break out or was not moisturizing enough. I hit the jack pot when I rolled into The Body Shop. Give it a try!!!

ITA
Sponsored Links

tiavalentine View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiavalentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2010 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by tiavalentine tiavalentine wrote:

I switched to jojoba oil after having some problems with my tried and true Mario Badescu :( Decided to go as natural as possible. So far the jojoba oil has been working-the pure jojoba-I purchased some from my local bss and it broke my skin out, I think because of the other oils and fragrance. I got the pure one at Whole Foods and I'm very happy with it.

Ughhhh, the jojoba oil broke my skin out too. I've been using Aubrey Organics for a bit now. I love this stuff!
Chamber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chamber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2010 at 7:20pm
belnoir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote belnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2010 at 11:09am
Anybody try cerave moisturizing cream? It works wonders for dry flaky sensitive skin.

It's kinda pricey but it's worth it.
mushrooms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mushrooms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2010 at 8:24pm
I love Cerave, too. I tried their lotion once and loved it. They now have a AM formula with SPF 30 to go along with their PM formula. I haven't tried either of them yet but I plan to.
sabellamarconi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabellamarconi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 5:47am
I have used  Skinmedica ultra sheer moisturizer which hydrates my skin, and offers powerful antioxidant protection. Its suitable for both oily and normal skin.

Edited by sabellamarconi - Apr 29 2013 at 5:48am
Dancing4Jesus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dancing4Jesus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 2:56am
I have VERY sensitive skin THE only oil/ lotion that moisturizes my skin is olive oil !!!! Not even Shea butter or coconut oil work because they cause my skin to break out as well! ..... They work for other people but not for me !
Kirstine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirstine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:22am
I you have sensitive skin it is highly recommended to to use products that are odorless and colorless because this are gentle to your skins free from allergens. I also like you to try this product for those skin that is showing some fine lines, It's called Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe look it up at Amazon. It has 3 forms of vitamin c and from what I hear, this works much better than products only containing one vitamin c.

marianclare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marianclare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 8:57am
You can use virgin coconut oil as a facial moisturizer it will leave your skin smooth and soft. It has also vitamin E that is good for the skin and hair. It can also prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin. I am using Essenzza natural Japanese silk facial treatment mask that has coconut oil. It leaves my skin moisturized and smooth.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic