Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Sensitive Skin
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FACE MOISTURIZERS for dry, flaky, sensitive skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FACE MOISTURIZERS for dry, flaky, sensitive skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
honey* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honey* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2008 at 12:53pm
aveeno active naturals daily moisturizer. i use this in the morning, and unrefined shea butter at night
Sponsored Links

AfricanQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2009 at 1:09pm
The body shop aloe moisturizing day cream (its great!) ..i have sensitive dry skin and this thing hydrates my skin and does not irritate or leave my face oily. 
Flamingo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flamingo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 6:46am
 'Simple' hydrating lotion or 'Rich Moisture'
alishia22683 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alishia22683 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2009 at 11:36pm
I use neutrogena oil-free sensitive skin
twotwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twotwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2009 at 9:55pm

This depends on what type of skin you have. You really have to try the non comodegenic ones and find which one works best for your onw skin.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2009 at 10:25pm
smh and lol @ these two ^^
LadyNita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyNita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2009 at 7:33pm
I'm using AMBI complexion cleansing bar and I love it. I have very sensitive skin and it is working very well
Niecy19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niecy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2009 at 10:05am
I like Kiehls and the ingredients and nice and non-irritating. Great for sensitive skin.
Ultra%20Facial%20Moisturizer%20SPF%2015%20-%20Moisturizers
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2009 at 9:46am
Does the baby lotion cause pimples?
sbj1104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbj1104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2009 at 1:17pm
Everything about me is sensitive and everything that shouldn't create an imbalance does.  The only moisturizer that works wonders for me is a homemade mixture of oils applied to a freshly washed face.

Mix equal parts Virgin, unrefined coconut oil and virgin olive oil (I do 1 ounce of each) in a color applicator bottle with a NARROW tip because you want EXTREMELY small drops.  The moisture lasts all day, prevents wrinkles and imparts a glow, not a shine.  If you are shiny, you're putting too much on (I use about 5 drops).  An added bonus, is that the finished oil is antibacterial/antiseptic so it works to prevent breakouts.

Coconut oil is solid below 75 degrees so you may have to put the entire jar in a pot of hot water to melt some of the oil.  Once mixed with the VOO, it should remain liquid.  DO NOT MICROWAVE, this will destroy the antiseptic/antibacterial properties of the oil.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic