BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fabulous talks about marriage and Emily

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:37am
I am not upset on his view of relationships/marriage. I am just upset that Emily wants it and is willing to be with someone that wont give it to her...

and he knows she wants it, and he is not willing to give it to her.
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:06am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

at leaste he's not joe buddening her out here

ROFL

jr.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:46am
Emily is slow. I have no sympathy for her ass.some ppl are made to be played
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:07am

He will never marry emily. He's proven time and time again he don't give a fucc about her. He stay cheating on her and doesn't want to fucc up his situation. He knows if he marries her and divorces her she will rape him for all he's got. He's no dummy

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:11am
Fabolous looks like he would superman you while you're sleeping
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:12am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

And all I seen was selfish cowards, under they breath
Saying why did Nas trust her
But look at yourself, speak louder bruh
You live with your babymoms and scared to make an honest woman out of her
And make her your bride, fake pimps you ain't even alive

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:12am
I get confused with stuff like this. So is this girl dating other guys as well? if it works both ways then aite. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:14am
men know that marriage is important....moreso that women. they why stay kicking that "its just a piece of paper" bs...and get some silly woman to play rent-a-wife. 

and i also think that men know which women they can play these games with too. men know which women will be "eternal baby momma" and which ones will only be a wife. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I get confused with stuff like this. So is this girl dating other guys as well? if it works both ways then aite. 
she won't allow herself to date other guys. She finds something wrong with all guys. 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:18am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

men know that marriage is important....moreso that women. they why stay kicking that "its just a piece of paper" bs...and get some silly woman to play rent-a-wife. 

and i also think that men know which women they can play these games with too. men know which women will be "eternal baby momma" and which ones will only be a wife. 

Preach. Just like we as women know who will be a fwb vs. boyfriend-->fiance-->husband. The guy I'm currently dating sees me as wife material and I see him as husband material. He doesn't outright say it, but with the things he says he always slips in an "us", "our kids" into our conversations. It's very true that when a guy truly wants you, he will let you know.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>
  Share Topic