BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Fabulous talks about marriage and Emily

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fabulous talks about marriage and Emily
    Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:17pm
I've never understood how someone is willing to commit to parenthood with someone --which is arguably FOREVER-- and they turn their nose up to marriage? i don't understand that mentality, anyway here:

Fabolous: ‘I Don’t Think Marriage Is In The Future For Me’

Thu, Nov 08 2012 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Fab and Emily B
Will these two ever tie the knot?

It seems like ever since stylist Emily decided to join the cast of VH1′s Love and Hip Hop and broadcast some of her relationship issues with rapper Fabolous to the world, everyone and their mama have had something to say about their relationship and what they should be doing.   Luckily, during a time where most relationships do not survive the reality show curse, it seems as though the two are still going strong.  They are happily raising their child together while working on their relationship, however, one thing you may not see in the future is a Fab and Emily Wedding.

During a recent interview with “The Combat Jack Show”, Fab revealed that he doesn’t see marriage in his future (or at least right now) and that he thinks a ring and paper mess up a good thing.   He also said that he believed Love and Hip Hop gave a very tainted view of his relationship with Emily and he dished on how fatherhood has helped change him.

I don’t think marriage is in the future for me right now man, I really don’t. The thing about marriage is that I believe in it and don’t believe in it. I think people put that ring and that paper and it messes up a good thing sometimes. Now it’s a different emphasis on your relationship. Now you can say, ‘If I’m married, it’s on paper and I walk away, this is that and this is this’. So I like to just build on relationships and make sure that you’re in a happy relationship and if it leads to that…

I know a lot of people look at certain relationships, celebrity relationships, and say, ‘Aw look at Jay and Bey’ and I think even that relationship, it took time. Jay is 40 years old, and he waited until he felt it was right. Even when they first got together, it wasn’t a public thing. They were denying they were a couple when everybody knew they were a couple at first. [...] They just made sure their base was strong before they made it public and I think that’s the kind of thing you have to do in a relationship.

Fab on Emily and Love and Hip Hop
We great. I think me and Emily situation through the show got tainted through the public view cause it was really a one sided story. It’s entertainment, at the end of the day. I did tell her, if you want to do that show, you have to be mindful of what’s going on. A lot of girls go into those shows not knowing exactly what they are getting into. Some of the scenarios are sprung on them, so it’s like ‘Oh, wow.’ They have to react, and that’s why [the producers] do it, because it gets them a real honest reaction because they don’t know what’s about to happen. You still have to be mindful that you’re on TV and you’re saying things. They cut and edit what you say well, so you might say a whole paragraph, but if you say one little thing that’s juicy enough, ‘Yeah lets get that part.’

Me and Emily are good, we are in a great place, we are raising a little boy together.

On how fatherhood has changed his life
It’s changed my life greatly. It’s made me really look at things for the future. It made me have someone that I know that genuinely loves me, besides the people I was raised with. Somebody around me, a child, who looks you in your eyes and genuinely loves you, so that changes my feelings. When you are in the industry you don’t trust a lot of people, you don’t let a lot of people in your circle. You can come home, sit down with your son and know that whether I was Joe Schmoe or Fabolous, he’s still gonna look at me in the same way.

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Fabolous: ‘I Don’t Think Marriage Is In The Future For Me’ 

Edited by mrshairdo - Nov 08 2012 at 1:25pm
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:23pm
i dont get these coloreds nor do i care about them,  but i will say those jackets she creates are SICK.  but where does she sell them?
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:25pm
lol only you pity, only you!
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:26pm

I don't know

kind of don't care. like he only wants a baby momma.....I really don't know what I should say here
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:27pm

Wth is wrong with ppl

Edited by jonesable - Nov 08 2012 at 1:28pm
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:28pm
Welp, she must be comfortable just being a baby mama. Some women are OK with that type of foolery.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:29pm
emily can't feel good about this ....actually i dont know her but she seems like the type who wants that ring

why get tied down to someone who doesn't....it always angers and saddens me that women put themselves in these positions...and i love how hes like it was a one-sided story...ni g g a please...u were cheating on this girl left and right, u know u aint serious
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:30pm
**bat calls nycdiva*

how u feel about your boo?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:32pm
Bey and Jay "They were denying they were a couple when everybody knew they were a couple at first."

So why y'all be coming for Nelly and Ashanti?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:32pm
His face bothers me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style