Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyelash growth serums - any of them work?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
who_me? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote who_me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:05pm
I have a bottle of the black castor oil I've used it for my hair n it was great but i tried it on my lashes and didn't notice any difference
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:36pm
I also saw no results with castor oil - plus that thing got me blurry vision because it got on my eyes!
I am currently trying vaseline on my lashes to see if they will grow and get thicker.
Cathy Wong 2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Wong 2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 9:06pm
Is there anybody here whoi ever tried Vaseline to help grow long eyelashes ?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2015 at 1:48pm
Yes, I tried vaseline for months and saw no changes. Vaseline is great to apply before you put mascara, because a)it helps lengthen your lashes b)it makes it easier to remove mascara

I am back to nutraluxe. I used 3x a day for a month, and slowed down to the point where I forget to apply it for weeks. My lashes are super long now. When I wear mascara, my lashes become ridiculously - but beautifully - longWink

The only downside is that nutraluxe costs a lot on their website. It sells on overstock, but it sells out fast. They haven't had in stock for about 3 months.
Bammy001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bammy001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2015 at 7:23pm
I use an organic, high quality lip balm! I've been using it consistently for about 8 months now, and I rarely use mascara now because my lashes are so long. I've even trimmed them a couple of times. I put it on before bed, and then also in the morning and use the lip balm to push my lashes upward so that my eyes look big & wide open. I love it, I use the Bert's bees pomegranate
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2016 at 1:48pm
collagen can help lashes grow, plus it has other benefits for your body.

i was taking NeoCell collagen type 1&3 and also type 2
i stopped type 2 and i noticed my lashes stopped growing, but I am not sure if I need to take types 1,2 and 3 at the same time to get those benefits.

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 9:05am
careprost and castor oil (very easy on the castor oil!)
henri2398 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henri2398 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2016 at 7:37am

Are you looking for the Eyelash Growth Serum? Are you looking to have longer, darker and thicker eyelashes? If yes then I would like to suggest Idol Lash – a product that will naturally help you to grow longer, thicker and beautiful lashes.

For more detail information about Idol Lash, please check out - http://eyelash-enhancer-idol-lash.jimdo.com

Edited by henri2398 - Jun 02 2016 at 7:37am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic