Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Eyelash growth serums - any of them work?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
ginseng284 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginseng284 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 7:32pm
I'm using the generic/knockoff version of Latisse...I'm on my second week and I think my lashes look a little longer and fuller.  According to the makeupalley reviews, i probably won't see any real noticeable difference until week four...I'm crossing my fingers bc my lashes are super short. 
Sponsored Links

Kittyhammertoe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by ginseng284 ginseng284 wrote:

I'm using the generic/knockoff version of Latisse...I'm on my second week and I think my lashes look a little longer and fuller.  According to the makeupalley reviews, i probably won't see any real noticeable difference until week four...I'm crossing my fingers bc my lashes are super short. 
Yes Ladies the Latisse and the knock-off verion both work for lashes. I have used both.  I read that some side effects may turn your irises brown but mine are already brown so that wasn't a problem for me. And yes, if you stop using this and any other growth product your lashes will go back to their normal length. Tongue
nostalgiajones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nostalgiajones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 12:45am
Also Castor oil works for lash growth, it keeps em moisturized so they can have a longer growth phase and shorter shed phase. It is the active ingredient that is in most store brand/cheapie lash serums
GreenGiant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GreenGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2010 at 9:45pm
I'll try the castor oil before I shell out more $$
Prize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2010 at 9:47pm
My eyelashes are already long and have thickness, but I've been using RapidLash for 5 days and they are even longer and thicker. I really don't need to apply mascara.

I was curious about it when I saw the ad at the top of the page and just ordered it, but it definitely work! Cost....about $35.
Emma24522 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma24522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:38am
Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer - mhlnk.com/19208FE1
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and am so far happy with what I'm seeing.I already have very long lashes so I wanted this to thicken them up and it has already made my lashes healthier and thicker. It's not a dramatic difference yet but from what I've read it takes 2 months to see the full results. For the price I would say it's worth the money. It's only a quarter the price of most big name brands and at least I've seen results. Everyone is different and will probably have different result but if you're looking for a cheap alternative it's worth a try.
Sanchi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 6:58pm
I used rapid lash now I'm using rapid lash xl because it was on sale
it looks the same but in any case 
i def. saw longer lashes using it.
for fullness I'm gonna use castor oil in the day and this at night

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 8:50pm
I used NutraLuxe and it helped.
I had a thread on body types about it. You can see my pic progress.
Please don't quote my pics!AngrySmile
who_me? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote who_me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 6:56pm
There's one by this Asian brand I've been dying to try it's like $29 I'm going to go look up the name. But it even comes with this little measuring tool to track your progress
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:10pm
Pleaseeeee save your money. Just get you a bottle of authentic Jamaican Black Castor oil. You can order it online from Ebay, and Aliexpress.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic