BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Beauty Tips - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Eyelash Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
Cola81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cola81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 9:39am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=218398
I just got mine done this weekend and I posted in the makeuip section under extreem lashes here is the link. I love them so far
Sponsored Links

sugarhigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarhigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 2:51am
thx for the link!... they look great.... wish i could find a place that was as proficient in lashes without a huge price...
Emma24522 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma24522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:36am
Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer - mhlnk.com/19208FE1
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and am so far happy with what I'm seeing.I already have very long lashes so I wanted this to thicken them up and it has already made my lashes healthier and thicker. It's not a dramatic difference yet but from what I've read it takes 2 months to see the full results. For the price I would say it's worth the money. It's only a quarter the price of most big name brands and at least I've seen results. Everyone is different and will probably have different result but if you're looking for a cheap alternative it's worth a try.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic