FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyebrow Grooming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyebrow Grooming
    Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 12:57pm
Question ladies, I've been doing my eyebrows myself for years with a eyebrow razor. But for the last few months, I've been letting them grow back full so I can have them done professionally. I wanted to know what is the best method as well as what the proper arch should be in an eyebrow.

Any constructive advice is appreciated.

Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:12pm
Is this thing on....http://jennajaylange.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-gifs-is-this-thing-on.gif
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:30pm

I prefer threading. It's a nice clean line, it's exfoliating and it's only $5.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:36pm
Thanks Jolie how do you explain what you want? I think that's really what I'm asking. Like where do you decide to get the arch to accentuate your eyebrow properly?
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:42pm
I do threading too. I mean for the most part, you're going to get the traditional looking Indian/Arabic arch. I've never seen someone come in and ask for like eyebrows that look like commas (heavy at the inside and thin on the outside).

The most I do is tell them not to make it too thin. I like a nice pronounced arch.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:46pm
my russian... threads, waxes and tweezes my brows.. when i let my brows grow out.

if they just need a quick grooming.. a razor or threading alone will be fine.

i always let my brows grow out before my bday.. b/c i like my brows to be extra fresh.. and nice n thick.. but perfect.. no pencil needed.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:49pm
perfect thanks ladies!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:52pm
*Lurks*

I have a slight arch already but when I go to the salon, I tell her to 'shape' them and she does it right.

I've had others who had no idea wtf they were doing when I said shape them and gave me 2 thin '-' '-' for eyebrows.Ermm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:54pm
the line of D... is the side of your nose.
use a pencil to do the correct angles so you can tell where your arch/tail/head etc are supposed to be.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Lurks*

I have a slight arch already but when I go to the salon, I tell her to 'shape' them and she does it right.

I've had others who had no idea wtf they were doing when I said shape them and gave me 2 thin '-' '-' for eyebrows.Ermm
see that's what I'm afraid of. Prior to me doing them myself, I had very bushy eyebrows. I've razored them for so long that it's taking a while to grow back. Needless to say, I don't like look unkempt. But I want them to be redone, a little fuller...but going through all this wait time only to have some one jack'em up...I'd be pissed.http://bleedbeauty.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/ugly-4.jpeg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic