Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

eye makeup makes wrinkles around the eyes?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
snyglmeely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snyglmeely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eye makeup makes wrinkles around the eyes?
    Posted: Aug 03 2015 at 7:46pm
I usually put eye makeup when I go out, using eye liner, mascara, and eye shadows. Therefore, I need to spend more time on removing the eye makeup than washing my face with facial cleanser. A few days ago, I was putting makeup as usual, but I found out that there are some wrinkles around my eyes and the skin tone under the eyes seemed darker. I am using a moisturizing cream that has function of wrinkle care, and I put the cream around my eyes as well everyday in the morning and at night. However, why still do I have these eye wrinkles and dark circles? Does the eye makeup cause them? How should I take care of them then?
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2015 at 4:21pm
it takes a while to notice a difference when applying anti-aging creams. you said that it is a moisturizing cream, so i guess the problem you have is not lack of moisture but aging.
find an eye cream that targets wrinkles. check reviews before making a purchase.

i don't know if eye makeup ages, but it could be how you remove it. the skin around our eye is more sensitive than the rest of our skin, so we cannot be pulling it like the skin on our cheeks, for example. be very gentle when removing your mascara.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 04 2015 at 4:23pm
patriciamowery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patriciamowery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2015 at 11:35pm
Its very important to remove make-up and after that washing your face and applying moisturizer is must, so that your face will not dry and wrinkles will not take place to harm your skin. But its even more important using the correct product for cleaning your face. I will recommend you for using image skincare products which are purely organic and will treat your wrinkle problem. The skin will rejuvenate and look healthy and glowing. Having the same problem, my wrinkles are vanishing using this  skincare product.
http://www.imageskincare.com/

Edited by patriciamowery - Oct 06 2015 at 11:44pm
DebKBair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DebKBair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2015 at 12:05am
The problem you are faciung may be due to the quality of products you are using alongwith the time duration it stays on your skin. I have heard of keeping a used tea bag on your eye to keep it relaxed and healthy.
ElaineBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElaineBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2015 at 5:46am
Originally posted by patriciamowery patriciamowery wrote:

Its very important to remove make-up and after that washing your face and applying moisturizer is must, so that your face will not dry and wrinkles will not take place to harm your skin. But its even more important using the correct product for cleaning your face. I will recommend you for using image skincare products which are purely organic and will treat your wrinkle problem. The skin will rejuvenate and look healthy and glowing. Having the same problem, my wrinkles are vanishing using this  skincare product.
http://www.imageskincare.com/

Yeah. I think so. Thanks for your suggestion.
stella11415 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella11415 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2016 at 7:17am
Well, it is not true that eye makeup makes wrinkles around the eyes. But sometimes it may happen due to the way of applying makeup you used to apply. However, you can follow some trick to apply makeup and can get rid of eye wrinkles and can also help you lift your sagging eyes with the best makeup tricks. For that, you can follow the link below:
http://www.eyelidslift.com/blog/eye-makeup-tricks-to-give-sagging-eyelids-a-perfect-lift

stella11415 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella11415 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2017 at 5:48am

Hope the above reply is helpful for you!!!

Edited by stella11415 - Jul 01 2017 at 5:50am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic