Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

EXTREME Hair Loss due to bonding glue!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
MsKish4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsKish4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EXTREME Hair Loss due to bonding glue!!
    Posted: May 17 2010 at 6:29pm
Does anyone have a remedy to grow hair after loss from bonding glue!!! I had a quick weave (on a wig cap) for a little over 2 weeks and I used glue remover to take it off...consequently, I have excessive hair loss....EVERYWHERE!!! I do have a latex allergy(which I believe is an ingredient) and ONLY get a quick weave w/wig cap ONCE in a blue moon so I assumed I would be fine...well needless to say this will be the LAST time!! My entire scalp is RAW...my edges are BALD and I am transitioning from relaxed to natural so there is NOTHING I can do with my OWN HAIR!! HELLLLP PLEASE!!! Angry
Sponsored Links

lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 6:50pm
Hug im sorry to hear that OP. may i suggest the hair growth section? they have a lot of info there...
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 6:57pm

Kish come down to the growth section....

YumKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YumKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 9:50pm
May I also suggest that the next time you get a quick weave (even one with a cap), you use the Grow Protect Solution.  I tried and it's awesome.  Absolutely no lost hairs.  There are Youtube videos on this product.
hairandnails View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairandnails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 2:16am
Use a hair oil to loosen up the bonding glue. Glue remover might irritate the scalp. It seems as if you had an allergic reaction to the solutions you have put on your hair. Give your hair a break, let it breathe, and no more glued in tracks for a while.
MooMonSTAR View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooMonSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 2:46am
no more glued tracks period STAY AWAY!!!
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 8:32am
I've been gluing my tracks in for years, the easiest way not to loose any hair is to wash the tracks out, they slide out very easy with shampoo.

Good luck
Mz.Prissy2Sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz.Prissy2Sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 8:35am
Im sooo sorry to hear. Next time please stay away from the quickweaves because they are seriously damaging to hair. I learned my lesson the hard way.....
tantoine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tantoine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 9:34am
I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I second Alynnx suggestion that you visit the growth section. With love and care, your hair will grow back just as beautiful as before.
mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 7:05pm
oh my......yes please visit the hair growth section, and keep us posted
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>