Perfect Hair Collection

Extreme breakage at the crown....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:52am
when i had a bald spot, i found it was from using eco styler gel. It just kept getting bigger everytime i used the product. At first i thought maybe my hair didnt like the protein, which was true but not to the extent of my hair forming a smooth bald spot, and me not finding any shed hairs. Then i realized it was TEA once i used a protein free product and had the same issue. I'll link my discovery about TEA below.  I had that bald spot for over a year. It stopped getting bigger when i quit using the gels, but it wasnt growing in and looked completely smooth and bare. It was incredibly depressing, and frustrating. I thought maybe i had alcopecia, etc, etc. Dont convince urself u have alcopecia or its ur genetics or hormones until u eliminate all factors that will cause your breakage. This could be your relaxer(if u r using one), or a product you are using, or a weave or protective style that's abrasive.

Nothing i was doing was fixing it-- and i babied my hair, ate vitamins, and used scalp oil. None of that stuff worked. Like at all. It wasn't until i did the green house effect for 3 months straight without washing my hair or taking off my cap, the my hair grew back almost two inches. Also that hair before was natural 4c hair that never ever defined-- but it grew out of my head in defined coils, that still coil up from root to tip with just water even after drying to this very day. I think its worth giving a shot, just braid your other hair away and tuck it(i put my hair in african threads, but i wouldnt recommend it.). During the day try to wear the shower cap still, just wear a scarf or wig on it. You should notice the smooth area start to get more dark with hair sprouting after two weeks.

TEA discovery

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-whole-scientific-truth-about-triethanolamine_topic369616.html

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 17 2014 at 9:04am
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair