Extensions Plus

Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil?
    Posted: Feb 22 2010 at 9:19am
Does anyone cook with this???
Sponsored Links

gemofagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemofagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2010 at 4:41pm
I do it is yummy in oatmeal and I have used it in my rice and rice and peas like I would use butter/oil it also is great for stir fries and if you cook fried plaintans they taste awesome cooked in this oil. Next I'm going to try this oil in place of butter for my chocolate chip cookies . This oil has great health benefits I like the Nutiva brand go to their website they have recipies too.
rsslove View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsslove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2010 at 11:07pm
sometimes...I use more externally than internally though.Big%20smile
theicequeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theicequeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 3:27pm
I purchased so much of it for my hair, I keep saying I will try it in my food-because I keep reading about the health benefits also-like oil pulling. When you cook with it, can you tell a distinct difference in taste? 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 11:16pm
I cook my chicken with coconut oil. I add two tablespoons to the skillet, add diced garlic, then I put the seasoned chicken breasts and cover it. A couple minutes later I turn the chicken, add an extra tablespoon of coconut oil, cover again and let it cook. I keep turning the chicken several times until it is done.

It makes the chicken tastes so much better, yummy
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic