Angkor Cambodian Hair

Extensions Plus..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

my friend orderd the zig zag ,she thought it was waaayy too expensive for what she received Cry
I totally agree but since I have wasted money in the last 6-9 mths on hair that tangled and shed from aliexpress and Roman. I have spent more on subpar CV hair than my 3 EP bundles. I must say that the hair has not shed more than 2 strands and I have combed it with a rat tail comb everytime I play with the hair. The only thing I did not like when washing one bundle is the hair was stiff when wet but when dried its no problem. But I will be getting installed in a Feb for an event.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:47pm
oh @rebelle I found some pics that I took when I first got the hair..I will load them in a few hours when I get some time, I am at work.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:53pm
Mzsophisticated, are the bundles true to weight?  (3 ounces?)  do you have a scale to tell (or can you measure the width of the wefts?)  I just am really really, curious how much hair you really get in one of their bundles these days.  Given that '4 ounces' bundles are usually more like 3.5 - 3.7 from elsewhere...

Edited by hennared - Jan 28 2014 at 12:53pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by hennared hennared wrote:

Mzsophisticated, are the bundles true to weight?  (3 ounces?)  do you have a scale to tell (or can you measure the width of the wefts?)  I just am really really, curious how much hair you really get in one of their bundles these days.  Given that '4 ounces' bundles are usually more like 3.5 - 3.7 from elsewhere...
no I dont have a scale but the length of the wefts are longer that what I thought for 18-20 inch hair . I will measure and update when I get home today. I only removed the ties off one bundle
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:02pm
^^^ at your leisure.. I appreciate the info when you get a chance.  Thanks!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:04pm
Here are the pics of my EP zig zag wavy 18-20 inch..these are some quick snaps I took when I first got the hair back in mid December. I will probably wash them this weekend if I get time. I did measure the lengths and 1 bundle measured 23.5 when stretched and 2 bundles were 22 inch when stretched. The first 3 pics are the waviest bundle
EP 18-20 ZZ wavy
EP zigzag wavy 18-20 inch
EP wavy2

Ep wavy3

EP wavy 5

no flash
Ep wavy4

EP wavy 6

rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:05pm
Ms Sophisticated, THANK. YOU.

You just confirmed my wants for this hair. Will be purchasing tomorrow! Thank you sooo much!
Taymom8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taymom8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

My stylist said she did not like their Bollwood line..she raves of the zig zag wavy...

I have been using Zig Zag wavy for years and I love it.  For some reason my stylist ordered Bollywood for me and I hated it.  I had her take it out about a few weeks.  It shed like crazy.  A total waste of money. 
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:35pm
EP have changed a lot.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:21am
I bought the Bollywood and some Zig Zag.  The Zig Zag is the wavy, and I have not used it yet at all; it's waiting to become a wig once I get a closure.  The Bollywood I have made into a wig.  It is the natural body, 14-16" (one bundle was generous length, the other stingy; both exactly on in weight at 3 oz).  But I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be.  It colored well, it feels nice, does not shed on me, but it tangles a bit and has since day 1, so I'm not impressed given what I paid and I would not buy the Bollywood again for those prices (at least when I did buy, it was on sale!)   I'm curious what the Zig Zag will be like...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic