Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Extensions Plus..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extensions Plus..
    Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:53am
I've done a search & I came across The Ultimate Extensions Plus Thread & thought it has a lot of information, I still have a couple of questions.

It seems like everyone is in love with their Indian Zig Zag, but can someone PLEASE explain to me the difference between the Natural Body & the Natural Wavy?  Which one is more textured & which one is more silky?  I'm looking to get something more on the silky side, just because my hair is extremely fine & when pressed, very silky. 

Is it me, or does the Natural Curly come off wavy more than curly?  On their IG, they've posted pics of it & it confused TF out of me because it's wavy... Not curly.   It seems like their natural body & wavy has a wave to it, but it's more straight than anything...

& has anyone tried their Bollywood line? I'm REALLY trying to figure out the difference between their Bollywood line & their regular ol' Indian ZZ line.

I'm trying to shy away from their relaxed line, just because I read that in humidity, it does swell up.  & Turkey is humid as hell. Winter/Fall/Summer/Spring, it's like there's a wet washrag in the damn sky. Angry  Plus I read it's more textured than any of their other hair & that it doesn't hold curl off of flat iron/curling iron alone.  & being out here, I don't have the resources to sit there & put rollers in my hair.  Hell, we don't even have hooded dryers on this stupid base. Angry I need hair that I can curl with my curling iron & walk out the door.

This is the look I'm going for;

Oh! & has anyone bought just two bundles & it still be full?  I'm leaning on buying two bundles this go round & I'm PRAYING it will be enough.

Only reason I'm asking YOU guys all of these questions is because I'm not in the states, but stationed in Turkey.  I can't even dial out to my mom without the line dropping, so I'm not even going to waste my time trying to call them.  Ouch  Plus with the time difference, it's damn near 8 by the time they're open.

Any information will help.  Thank you so much guys!

Edited by rebelle . - Jan 26 2014 at 10:55am
Sponsored Links

rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:42pm
Anyone? ):
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:29pm
I only own the IV straight . I think the majority of EP looks silky , except for the woman in that picture you post . I need that hair . Look at that man rocking EP lol . Clap
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:38pm
Thanks for replying India.  I wish I could get an e-mail to one of their reps at the shop, that would be so hopeful.  I filled out a contact thing on their site but I'm not sure if that's going to get a response back.

& I don't think he's wearing EP.  ..Well he didn't say what the hair was, LOL.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:57pm
I brought some of the zigzag wavy in early December but have not installed or washed all of the hair yet(I been too busy with work). I ordered 3 bundles of 18-20 inch and I am glad I did because 2 bundles would not have been enough and I have a small head. Straight out the package the hair looked a bit silky but when I washed one of the bundles it was not silky at all.  All of my bundles have a different wave pattern, they range from really loose body wave to wavy but again I have not washed all of them to see how it would look. If I get around to it, I can post some pics this week.

Oh and my sales rep told me that the Bollywood is a bit more coarse than zigzag and has a different vendor. I started to get the Bollywood but everyone raves about the zigzag line.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:59pm
Also it seems like most of their long length curly hair looks more like wavy..I just hope I like their hair because I have not worn indian hair since like 2009 when I use to buy wagmans
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:51am
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Also it seems like most of their long length curly hair looks more like wavy..I just hope I like their hair because I have not worn indian hair since like 2009 when I use to buy wagmans

I'm glad you said this, because I thought I was losing my mind thinking that their curly hair looks wavy.
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:58am
I guess I'll wait to see if they'll e-mail me back.. I'm a tad bit scared about their textures...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:11pm
I recommend that you send them a photo of the curl pattern that you want and have them to custom make it for you. Their in stock curls would not match my unrelaxed hair.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:46pm
My stylist said she did not like their Bollwood line..she raves of the zig zag wavy...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic