Perfect Hair Collection

Extensions Plus zig zag wavy*pre install pics*

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extensions Plus zig zag wavy*pre install pics*
    Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:59pm

Sorry in advance for the long post...lol..

In December I brought 3 bundles of Extensions Plus zig zag natural wavy 18-20 inches in color 1b. I decided to take the plunge after spending so much money on mediocre or horrible hair last year.  I was a bit hesitant because have not purchased Indian hair in about 4 years. I must say that shipping for EP is so damn expensive and I chose the cheapest option which was about $19, but I did get my hair in 2 days. Straight out the package, the hair smelled nice and I can tell it was washed already. The hair was beautiful and looked a bit silky but was tangle and shed free. I combed with a rattail comb about 5 times and only 1 strand came out.

1st Wash: I decided to wash one of the bundles a few weeks after I got it and I was not happy with the outcome. The hair became hard and sort of tangled as soon as it hit the shampoo water. I was livid because I had just paid a lot of money for this hair. I used Joico moisture recovery and Joico K pak products on the hair as recommended and still the same thing. Once dried, it was gorgeous with a natural luster it did not have any tangles or shedding which I was happy about.

I am sorry but the Customer service sucked. After several phone calls talking with the returns dept, I decided to keep the hair because if I sent it back for a refund I would be losing about $150 for restocking fees and have to pay to ship back or even more money if I exchanged because there is a 5% exchange fee and the hair I had was not in stock so I would have to pay more for other hair and $19 shipping for the new hair.

2nd wash: So I finally got around to washing all the bundles this weekend ( I rewashed the first bundle again). I decided to switch products I used Elasta QP creme conditioning poo, Garnier Fructis sleek and shine cond and Suave almond and shea butter cond. The other bundles had that same stiff tangled feel when washing but not as bad. I washed the hair twice with EQP shampoo it became really silky no more tangled feeling. I deep conditioned with the cheapie conditioners for 30 mins. The hair washed out really silky and tangled free. The hair looks very beautiful, not too shiney (high luster) like it did before I washed it. I am not sure if this hair misbehaved because EP colored it to a 1b and whatever brand they use is not good.

I will be getting installed in a few weeks for an event I have to attend. I will update with a review once installed to see if this hair lives up to the hype. So far, I don’t see anything special except for the outstanding wefts because I only lost about 3 strands during the entire washing and combing session.

1 bundle is not as wavy but I will have it installed on bottom

A few pics before washing

EP 18-20 ZZ wavy

Ep wavy3

EP wavy 5

Ep wavy4

After washed and dried
ep wavy 7

ep wavy6

Edited by mzsophisticated - Feb 01 2014 at 10:04pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:19pm
Thank you for the updated, detailed and honest review. I thought it was just me but I didn't get that sea has parted I have reached the meccah of hair feeling either when I wore mine. Maybe I had set the bar too high in my mind.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:19pm
I cant wait to see the finished style!
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:46am
Thank you for this review!
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:25pm
PG I can't with you that is some purty hair OP! and a 1 strand loss isn't too shabby at all. fingers crossed for your install!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Thank you for the updated, detailed and honest review. I thought it was just me but I didn't get that sea has parted I have reached the meccah of hair feeling either when I wore mine. Maybe I had set the bar too high in my mind.

LOLLOL your posts always have me laughing...yeah I really had high expectations...I mean the hair is pretty. I just want to experience some tangle and shed free hair. I have not had flawless hair since my textures by bms malay yaki, kevincn light yaki and Wagmans virgin straight(2009 batch). I regret cutting all my yaki hair into bobsCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:02pm
oh I forgot to add, the bundle that I cut the ties off ..I measure the weft at 80 inches wide. The lengths of all bundles are longer than 20 inches, they are 22-23.5 inches so at least you get extra length
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:07pm
that shiny and healthy. looks good
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply