It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Miss W View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 4:05am

cant see picsDisapprove

Originally posted by neworleanscutie neworleanscutie wrote:

well i used like a little less than 4 oz i dont like mines too thick this is how it looks without me bumping the ends with a flatiron so it looks a lil flat

Sponsored Links

lashannasmall View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 8:29am
I have the silky relaxed. When EP hair is washed and dryed it gets extremly big. If you want it full, i would say air dry it and use minimal heat and it will be huge. I have about 5 oz installed and If I had just 1 more oz in here I probably would not leave the house without having it flat ironed it would be that big. Wash the hair before you install it, then comb the bundle and let it swell. Then get it installed. Look at it before they flat iron it and you will see what I mean. I bet your stylist will use less of the hair than you think.
Miss W View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 9:10am

Oh my this silky texture hair sound like a bad boy!Shocked

Cant wait to see it so I can be the judge

Does it swell nicely or to a bush? if you get what I mean. Because somedays I will not want to flat iron especially on my holiday but I dont wanna be walking around with a BUSH on my head, which is why I reasoned with the silky texture as opposed to the regular.

Originally posted by lashannasmall lashannasmall wrote:

I have the silky relaxed. When EP hair is washed and dryed it gets extremly big. If you want it full, i would say air dry it and use minimal heat and it will be huge. I have about 5 oz installed and If I had just 1 more oz in here I probably would not leave the house without having it flat ironed it would be that big. Wash the hair before you install it, then comb the bundle and let it swell. Then get it installed. Look at it before they flat iron it and you will see what I mean. I bet your stylist will use less of the hair than you think.
curvy_diva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 9:15am
Has anyone tried the Extensions Plus Zig Zag Wave Hair??? I'm definately ordering that for my summer install in May.  Also...does anyone know if their closures are FREESTYLE...that means you can part it in any direction you like...it doesn't have a permanent part.
DivaVocals View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 11:46am
EPRT (regular or silk) does NOT swell into a "bush" at all.. I have pics of both in my fotki (see website in my siggy). IMO there really isn't a HUGE difference between the two EPRT's..

Originally posted by Miss W Miss W wrote:

Oh my this silky texture hair sound like a bad boy!Shocked

Cant wait to see it so I can be the judge

Does it swell nicely or to a bush? if you get what I mean. Because somedays I will not want to flat iron especially on my holiday but I dont wanna be walking around with a BUSH on my head, which is why I reasoned with the silky texture as opposed to the regular.

Originally posted by lashannasmall lashannasmall wrote:

Onye317 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:33pm
I'm also interested in purchasing the Zig Zag Wavy....how many oz would be needed for a full weave?? Would 6 do? Because I could use the extra dollars in my pocket....well actually...for some new shoes Smile
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:57pm
i have the zig zag wave in 17-21" and I got 6 oz...and it was enough for a full head....
sarakaun View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 1:59pm
Can I get this look with EP ZZ Curly? I'm confused because when I look on their site, ZZ curly looks like this and I definitely want the curls looser.
Also, I'm thinking of buying the Natural Dark Brown color - I'm not sure if that will be too light. The problem is I bought Virgin Indian curly hair from Iternational Hair co, inhairco.com, and it was a good color choice but it did not have a color code.

My hair is not jet black, but I was wondering if most blacks have blending issues when it comes to getting the Natural Dark Brown color. Is this the same as #2?

Edited by sarakaun - Feb 08 2009 at 12:16am
sarakaun View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 2:18pm
Couple more questions - what color hair is this - I'm not sure if it's 1B or medium brown. And does it look like she has a closure in her pics?

Thanks?
neworleanscutie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 11:05pm
aww shoot this happens to me everytimeAngry
Originally posted by Miss W Miss W wrote:

cant see picsDisapprove

Originally posted by neworleanscutie neworleanscutie wrote:

well i used like a little less than 4 oz i dont like mines too thick this is how it looks without me bumping the ends with a flatiron so it looks a lil flat

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic