Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 9:10am
There is no way I would have stayed at a party where it was dark as fugg and I had to carry a candle to the bathroom, the tv has to go off at every commercial and dinner came out your washing machine.  Heffa, what?  And the dumb asses ATE that ish.  FOH.
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:34am
i saw part of this but didn't finish watching. Why was dinner in the dishwasher? did she give a reason.

I think these people just poor tbh. no way in hell I'm subjecting myself to that. I think that guy is with her bcus he feels he can't do better. and she is with him cause noone is staying around for her that mess.. Are those kids his?  Dont you waste more electricity turning off and on a t every few minutes?

So many questions, so little time...........
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

i saw part of this but didn't finish watching. Why was dinner in the dishwasher? did she give a reason.

I think these people just poor tbh. no way in hell I'm subjecting myself to that. I think that guy is with her bcus he feels he can't do better. and she is with him cause noone is staying around for her that mess.. Are those kids his?  Dont you waste more electricity turning off and on a t every few minutes?

I thought this as well....I hope some lil bird swoopes in and snatches him from her disgusting ass....eww
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

I thought this as well....I hope some lil bird swoopes in and snatches him from her disgusting ass....eww

I know right. how a grown man feels a 2 min shower is ok. and yelling at me through a baby monitor. no ma'am.

They are both trifling sleeping with each other and their private parts aren't being washed properly..yuck
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic