Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:39pm
Yes. Wonder. I lol when they just wanted their initials on the headstone. The seller was like that is a first.

Hubby and I watched these episodes on a Friday back on Dec.   It was like a train wreck.

I still think the black chick and her beef fat lasagna was the gross. Her family will probably never eat at her home again.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I can't imagine what'd I would do to someone who waited til I finished eating to tell me they fished it out of a dumpster...

LOL giirrrllll. After I hold them down and vomit in their mouth, I'd probably black out.

They were playing  a marathon of this when I was at my mama's house. She got so mad at this bitch cooking in the dishwasher, she started yelling at me to change the channel before the next one came on LOL. I love that show, but it pisses me off.. and I think some of the stories are fake
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

How about the lady that dumpster dived for prenatal vitamins and a breast pump...

LOL I like them as a couple for some reason, although that was disgusting

Then ole dude in Houston who had his daughter's sweet sixteen at a strip club..\

..and the lady who got a cake out of the dumpster and fed it to her family

...and the lady who uses CLOTH scraps as REUSABLE toilet paper for a family of 6 Dead. After they came out the washer, one of the scraps had sh*t stains on it, and she was like "that's ok!". Imagine wiping your vag with someone's sh*t stained cloth. ..bitch.. what?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:57pm
If im paying rent, im spending more than two minutes in the shower. Foh. Two minutes can't get you cleann!! They both nasty gutter ball people. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:57pm
The one who had her 10 yr old b'day party at the old folks home.   Got balloons from the sidewalk advertisement of a coffee shop. Cake was day old pieces she convinced the baker to put together and add layer of icing.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:58pm
Plus I am not carrying a lightbulb room to room to save $5 on the electric bill.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:03pm
Or remove the grapes from the stems and peel off the banana peels at the grocery store so it weigh less. She said she doesn't want to pay for parts she's not eating.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:06pm
I felt for her kids...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:08pm
She said she hates having people over. If someone made me carry a candle to the bathroom when their lights are working just fine and made lasagna in the dish washer for me to eat, that is enough for me to know that she doesn't want my ass at her home.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 9:00am
No, no, no....sorry but this Bish right here has an imbalance in her head to save a few pennies u letting ur children suffer eww at the reusing of water you can die of dirty water dumb Bish.....if she really wants to save take off the tips and take that ish out ur head....she is full of it and he is a coochie
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic