Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:14pm
I hope this show is fake

The one ep I saw the lady was cooking meals with food from the dumpter. And one of her salads was made from leaves
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

at 170 degrees for 1.5 hours in the dishwasher wrapped 'tight' in foil with "beef fat" substituted in place of 50% of the ground beef
it still got wet though & she served it to her bf guests anyway

also she cut off all the lights when they came over & forced them to use her bathroom by candlelight only, as well as turn off her tv during all the commercials

She was nasty. She made spaghetti and the sauce that was left over on the platter and scraped back into the jar to be used for later. The same with ranch dressing. She used it tho make the lasagna.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:17pm
How about the lady that dumpster dived for prenatal vitamins and a breast pump...
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:41pm
That hoe would be alone.  Like, all alone.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:44pm
She needs to be in a third world country.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:45pm
anyone see the one with the asian woman saying she don't use toilet paper and does her laundry in the shower cause she wants to save $6 a month? foh

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:53pm
^ LOL I saw the clip you're talking about, but I didn't click that link because I was eating and didn't think my stomach could handle whatever she had going on in her life.

Instead, I watched the lady that gives perfume samples as Christmas gifts and washes her car while it rains.
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I can't see the video for some reason.

The people on that show are utterly disgusting tho. I've seen too many episodes where those nasty bastards served guests food out of dumpsters, roadkill, etc.

I can't imagine what'd I would do to someone who waited til I finished eating to tell me they fished it out of a dumpster...

try the link

Thanks!

He's crazy as hell taking 2 minute showers, when she walking round with her hair and nails done. That would be the first to go since she trying to sacrifice.

I was thinking the same thing like WTF! Sleepy
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:21pm
How about the couple that used the same toothbrush, showered together and he would take the shampoo suds from her hair to wash his, they used same razor. They calculated how much each person used electricity by signing a in and out log.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

How about the couple that used the same toothbrush, showered together and he would take the shampoo suds from her hair to wash his, they used same razor. They calculated how much each person used electricity by signing a in and out log.

they even used the same floss!!!!!  and they wanted the lining and pillows to be removed from their casket, which they wanted to share.  smfh.

if anyone wants to see the full episode from the OP: http://www.putlocker.com/file/0029996E6BEE51B4#
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>