Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exteme Cheapskates - When being cheap goes wrong
    Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:08pm

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 08 2014 at 7:41pm
Sponsored Links

Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:18pm
this is actually disgusting and I really with her husband would stop being a sorry ass brotha and put his foot down
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:23pm
she seems like the type of person that / you can't have a rational conversation with, ever.  He is too much man for a 2 minute shower.  Cooking lasagna in the dishwasher?!  Whyyyyyyy
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:24pm
i think that show is fake. But i need to be more of a cheapskate. i blow money faster than a tornado
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:30pm
why would she cook the lasagna in the dish washer ?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:36pm
I can't see the video for some reason.

The people on that show are utterly disgusting tho. I've seen too many episodes where those nasty bastards served guests food out of dumpsters, roadkill, etc.

I can't imagine what'd I would do to someone who waited til I finished eating to tell me they fished it out of a dumpster...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:42pm
she's nasty
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I can't see the video for some reason.

The people on that show are utterly disgusting tho. I've seen too many episodes where those nasty bastards served guests food out of dumpsters, roadkill, etc.

I can't imagine what'd I would do to someone who waited til I finished eating to tell me they fished it out of a dumpster...

try the link

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she seems like the type of person that / you can't have a rational conversation with, ever.  He is too much man for a 2 minute shower.  Cooking lasagna in the dishwasher?!  Whyyyyyyy

Ya those people were too nice to eat that food. That was nasty. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:47pm
This hoe nasty.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic