FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Expect What You Hope For

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Expect What You Hope For
    Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 10:12am
Today's Topic: Expect What You Hope For
Verse(s): Ephesians 6:13

Devotional:
Expect What You Hope For.

You must remember that when you have done all to stand, stand (Eph. 6:13) on the Word. God has already promised that He will keep His Word. He will watch over it to perform it (Jer. 1:12 NIV), that it will not return to Him void or empty, but that it will accomplish that which He has sent it to accomplish. (Is. 55:11)

"But how long do you stand?"

"That's simple. I stand until I win."

"How long does it take to win?"

“Until you don't have to stand anymore.”

I'm saying that when we take a stand of faith, there is no compromising, no backing off, no giving up or giving out or giving in. Some people may say, "Well, that's easy for you to say, you don't have problems like mine!" I'm human, and believe me, I have had problems!

Paul went through much more than most Christians will ever have to suffer. The difference is he learned not to magnify the problem but to magnify the solution. He knew how to handle problems by keeping them in proper perspective.

Paul's great faith did not make him immune to problems; in fact, he probably endured more hardships and difficulties than any of us ever will, yet he came through them all because he knew that his deliverance was in accordance to his hope and expectation. That is the lesson we must learn.

If what you are believing for is worth having, then how long are you willing to wait for it?

Sponsored Links

Ceelo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2009 at 2:01pm
Amen
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 9:36pm
Amen! I will stand in faith.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:55am
Basically the message says to trust in God. Thank you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic