Angkor Cambodian Hair

Expect Favor and Success

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Expect Favor and Success
    Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:22am

Expect Favor and Success

Author: Jerry Savelle

When you believe you are who the Word says you are, you will expect every adversity to turn into a victory. Only when you see yourself the way God sees you, will you begin to expect success.

As long as you are looking at your own merits, you will have an element of self-doubt. You will question whether God is going to show you favor in life.

What you have done and who you are has nothing to do with favor and success. That is good news, because without Jesus we are nothing!

God’s favor and God’s honor can’t be earned. You didn’t earn His favor, you didn’t earn His honor, Jesus earned it for you!

Even though Jesus earned it for you, it is still your responsibility to walk in it by faith to see God’s favor become a reality in your life.

God sees you as righteous, above reproach and worthy to be blessed with success. He delights to crown you with glory and honor. Why wouldn’t He give you abundant favor and success in life?

Believe who the Word says you are. See yourself as He sees you. Then you’ll expect every adversity to turn into a victory. You’ll expect success today.

Confession: I have favor and success, not because of my works, but because I believe that Jesus made me righteous and earned it for me.

Sponsored Links

kylaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:03am
Thank you for this post and every post you make. Your posts have really helped me. And this post just opened my eyes. There is something I want to do, but I had major doubts. Even though I am blessed with the skills to achieve it. Reading this made me realize that I was relying on myself to get it done. I kept thinking I'm not talented enough, etc. I was looking at my own merits. Instead of really understanding that everything I have is from God. I was creating my own obstacles. So thank you for this. 
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by kylaj kylaj wrote:

Thank you for this post and every post you make. Your posts have really helped me. And this post just opened my eyes. There is something I want to do, but I had major doubts. Even though I am blessed with the skills to achieve it. Reading this made me realize that I was relying on myself to get it done. I kept thinking I'm not talented enough, etc. I was looking at my own merits. Instead of really understanding that everything I have is from God. I was creating my own obstacles. So thank you for this. 

To God be the glory!! It's wonderful to hear how the Lord used this post to reveal to you the gifts that he has placed within you.

Now you have the assurance that you need to step out and do what has been placed on your heart. Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic