Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i think its a pr cover up by lapd. they're paying these "friends" of dorner to make public appearances talking down on dorner imho.

he probably was a coon but i doubt it was at the extent she's making it....and i don't blame him having straps all around the house either.

Hmmmm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 10:13am
newdiva ain't neva lie
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 10:20am
In Dormer's case it was already documented what the ex-girlfriend said about his mental paranoid state. He probably was touched and paranoid, which is evident in his actions of taking innocent lives who had nothing to do with his LAPD issue other than being related to the person he was mad with. How he went out speaks for itself and speaks volumes, if folks want to have a Rambo type hero, this man should not be the one.
~* STaRLeT *~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ~* STaRLeT *~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 4:10pm
You're right! I agree! sounds like character assassination at its finest. I don't doubt that he was slightly unstable, possibly post traumatic stress disorder. However, this woman is an old flame from 5 years ago who barely knew him. His choice of woman probably was a white woman because he did cite in his manifesto that he grew up in predominately white areas. I think now that he is dead the media is conveniently finding people to speak ill of Dorner
~* STaRLeT *~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~* STaRLeT *~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 4:12pm
My response was to Katrenia
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by ~* STaRLeT *~ ~* STaRLeT *~ wrote:

My response was to Katrenia
I'm more intrigued by your joined dateStern Smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 4:48pm
I stop watching . Where are his remains ? I hope they allow his mother choose the man Burial .
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 4:53pm
I still cant look at this dude as a hero because he killed innocent ppl.  If he had went and killed the cops that did these things it would make more sense to me... but he went the SOA route. If he had commit another act of violence against said cops daughter  instead of murder which is just as extreme I don't think he would be getting as much support or sympathy as hes getting from some. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 5:02pm
Why are people so focused on calling him a hero?

He is not a hero. But he made America stop, look and listen at an issue long overdue
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why are people so focused on calling him a hero?

He is not a hero. But he made America stop, look and listen at an issue long overdue

Unfortunately, not really.  It's still going to disappear very quickly.  The LAPD has been the most hated entity in America for decades and nothing changes.  Nothing will change.  All of that b.s. they talk about how many colored cops they have now is b.s. bc they're just as bad.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586>
  Share Topic