FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 85>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 9:08pm
^I read an article about his ex that said he had self-hate issues and wanted his gf to act more White
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 9:11pm
that's yall boy. 

is it true that obama was on his hit list?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 10:30pm
Dorner was a self hating black man that told his black girl friend that she was the first black woman he dated  and that she should act more like a white woman....

Ex Reported Christopher Dorner On DontDateHimGirl.com, Called Him 'Paranoid' And 'Twisted'

ariana_williams.jpg

There's been a gulf between the Christopher Dorner that friends called "friendly" and "positive," and the Christopher Dorner who this week became a real-life Rambo who went on a rampage targeting law enforcement. But now information emerging in court documents and interviews paints a more complex picture of Dorner and his emotional struggles.

Ex-girlfriend Ariana Williams told ABC 7 that she was initially attracted to Dorner, who was outgoing and friendly. But she became troubled by his paranoia.

Williams told he had guns all over her house: "He'd be in the bed and there'd be one by the bed. There'd be one on the kitchen counter. There may be a combat knife or something, maybe I saw, in the bathroom one day or in the kitchen. He said, 'You know, you're always on duty. When you're a cop, you don't ever know who is watching you or following you."

After they broke up, Williams wrote a post about him on DontDateHimGirl.com, and Dorner filed a restraining order against her, according to court papers from 2006. Dorner claimed that Williams was harassing him and sent him a threatening letter to his home.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of Williams' posting on DontDateHimGirl.com through court documents. She posted his badge number and described him as "severely emotionally and mentally disturbed," ''twisted" and "super paranoid." She claims that Dorner hated himself for being black and at one point asked her to act more like a white woman. The post said, "Just be careful because this guy is a police officer and he will probably think that he can get away with anything. ... If you value your sanity, stay away from this guy."

Dorner did not show up to the hearing on the restraining order and the case was dismissed.

Williams told ABC 7 that Dorner flashed his police badge on his first date, and she said that much of his identity was wrapped up in being an officer. She told ABC 7, "For somebody like Chris, he was the type of person that without him having a badge, without him having that job, title of police officer, I really don't think he would exist without it."

Williams said now she is worried about Dorner coming back to settle an old score: "I had the phone on 911 when I opened my door of the apartment, I mean, just, you know, things you would do if you felt like you didn't know where somebody was and you didn't end on good terms with him. Why wouldn't he come after anyone at this point?"

Dorner's other relationships with women were troubled. Court documents show that Dorner was married to a woman named April Carter from April 27 to May 24, 2007, according to CBS Los Angeles. Her brother told the TV station that Carter was "embarrassed" by their brief marriage and never spoke of it. He said in fact the marriage really only last "eight hours" and he never even met Dorner.

Dorner also filed a restraining order against an ex-girlfriend who worked for the LAPD Crime Lab while he lived in Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that he filed a temporary protective order against her last May in Clark County Family Court.

The order said that she threatened to kill herself after Dorner told her that he didn't want to speak to her anymore. He called police on her after she continued to bang on his door and rang his doorbell. Police warned her to leave. He said that a few days later the Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union reported that someone had tried to change the password to his account. Evidence showed the request came from his ex-girlfriend's home address. This restraining order was granted, but Dorner wrote in his "manifesto" that he was angry that she continued to stay on in the force despite her hacking attempt.

The Associated Press reports that Dorner once told a girlfriend that he bottled up his emotions inside, and internal police documents suggest that he was struggling when he got back on the force after returning from a deployment to Bahrain with the Navy Reserves.

His training officer Sgt. Teresa Evans said that Dorner repeatedly asked why he was being put back on patrol without reintegration training. At one point, he began weeping in his patrol car and demanded to be taken back to the police academy for retraining. Evans warned Dorner that she was going to give him a poor performance review if he didn't improve while he was on patrol.

This is where Dorner's "manifesto" picks up. He reported that Evans kicked a schizophrenic man Christopher Gettler while they were on patrol one evening. Gettler's testimony backed up Dorner's claim, but the Board of Review was skeptical of Dorner's claim since he was a troubled employee. The board did not believe Gettler was a reliable witness and ruled in favor of Evans who had seniority. Dorner lost his job for making the report, an incident that he says looms large in Dorner's manifesto.

http://laist.com/2013/02/09/exes_call_christopher_dorner_parano.php

Edited by bindy - Feb 16 2013 at 11:02pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 10:36pm
He's from California, right? Not shocking at all

Still doesn't make his manifesto "delusional ramblings"
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 1:08am
Once a person can no longer defend himself, character assassination is easy.
Is any of this shocking??
What kinds of negative things could your ex say about you if it were know that YOU could no longer dispute their stories??

Think about it

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 1:09am
i don't believe her
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 1:13am
On CNN, a white friend from college said Dorian didn't take racism lying down and called people out on it when he attended Southern Utah University where he had a football scholarship.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 1:14am
I believe her...i don't see why not.  What she said is not that rare of a mentality.  His cause does not make him some type of saint.

@CC, i was watching that too...the friend said he was really sensitive to racial things but didn't blame him bc anyone would be....smart white man. Clap...the reporter was hoping to paint dorner as purely paranoid.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 17 2013 at 1:16am
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 1:17am
i think its a pr cover up by lapd. they're paying these "friends" of dorner to make public appearances talking down on dorner imho.

he probably was a coon but i doubt it was at the extent she's making it....and i don't blame him having straps all around the house either.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 1:17am
@ WOnderland: Right? His old friend gave me the 'it ain't right, but I understand' vibe lol

Edited by carolina cutie - Feb 17 2013 at 1:17am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 85>
  Share Topic