BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:05pm
"Officials will particularly re-examine Christopher Dorner's allegations that his law enforcement career was undone by racist colleagues, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck told KCBS-TV. He also urged Dorner to surrender.
"If he was to give himself up, we'd be happy to hear what he has to say," Beck said.

Authorities suspect Dorner in a series of attacks in Southern California over the past several days that left three people dead, including a police officer. Authorities say he has vowed revenge against several former LAPD colleagues who he blamed for ending his career."

lmao they oughta quit
Sponsored Links

soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

"Officials will particularly re-examine Christopher Dorner's allegations that his law enforcement career was undone by racist colleagues, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck told KCBS-TV. He also urged Dorner to surrender.
"If he was to give himself up, we'd be happy to hear what he has to say," Beck said.

Authorities suspect Dorner in a series of attacks in Southern California over the past several days that left three people dead, including a police officer. Authorities say he has vowed revenge against several former LAPD colleagues who he blamed for ending his career."

lmao they oughta quit

lol that man has said all he has to say. He's just waiting on them to say what needs to be said in order for all of this to end. They need to stop playing
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:46pm
Oh the irony...

Yall screaming why the police shoot into a truck full of old women.
Didn't you not read his manifesto?  He is letting you know that the police don't give too many f*ks what they do.
I believe him...And although I don't condone how he is doing this, I hope that it does spearhead some type of thorough investigation into the injustices he is talking about.

It could have been infants or small children in that riddled truck...They don't care!

Edited by Quiann00 - Feb 09 2013 at 9:48pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Oh the irony...

Yall screaming why the police shoot into a truck full of old women.
Didn't you not read his manifesto?  He is letting you know that the police don't give too many f*ks what they do.
I believe him...And although I don't condone how he is doing this, I hope that it does spearhead some type of thorough investigation into the injustices he is talking about.

It could have been infants or small children in that riddled truck...They don't care!
I just saw the story on CNN. 70 year old grandma delivering Newspapers !!OuchCryCry
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

They're late but good try.

LAPD to reopen probe into fugitive ex-cop's firing

http://www.orovillemr.com/news/ci_22555238/hunt-ex-officer-centers-snowy-ca-mountains

This is a really irresponsible move. Now every nut job with an axe to grind will start shooting people up to clear his name. This will be the new way of getting your pleas heard.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:56pm

If y'all saw him would y'all rat him out?

I wouldn't.....

Hell yeah! He would kill anyone in this thread who was law enforcement or related to the LAPD. He doesn't care about what's right and what's wrong. F*ck him.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:38pm

If y'all saw him would y'all rat him out?

I wouldn't.....

uh, yes.  

he is well aware that this will not end well for him.  why let him go and risk someone totally irrelevant to the situation being murdered?  to question this is ridiculous.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:50pm
My Brotha Chris Dorner is a fellow tired Black man who was FED THE F*CK UP.

I aint got nothing bad to say about him.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:51pm
so what are you going to say when a few black men are shot and killed bc the cops "mistake" them for him?  you know that there will be no justice for them right?
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

so what are you going to say when a few black men are shot and killed bc the cops "mistake" them for him?  you know that there will be no justice for them right?

It was God's will.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style