Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 85>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:03pm
TBH I got no problem with him killing. It is who he is killing I have a problem with, he can go around and play shoot em up with those crooked cops.. But since he said he is going to kill people's children to make their parents hurt.. I'm not down with that cause. And they should also be searching the skies and the seas for these imbeciles shooting at those old women. What do they have to say for themselves. They should be executed for that. Imagine me hearing that my grandmother was shot by some idiot cops.Angry I would be right there in the passenger seat of Chris Doners car.
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:09pm
[QUOTE=aurora_sky]I think he is going to kill himself or expecting to be killed.SMH

From his manifesto:

Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He's (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You're America's no sh*t taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed.

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of sh*t. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.[/QUOTE] Pinch
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

Two Elderly Asian Women Shot By LA Police Looking For Ex-Cop Fugitive     A pair of elderly Asian women delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday morning were wounded by police, who were on high alert for a fuguitive ex-LAPD officer, according to news reports.
Two Elderly Asian Women Shot By LA Police Looking For Ex-Cop Fugitive

A pair of elderly Asian women delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday morning were wounded by police, who were on high alert for a fuguitive ex-LAPD officer, according to news reports.

By the look of that picture, the police are on that shoot (and kill) first ask questions maybe later.Ermm

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

If he hasn't left the city already for  bit he'll be back... he ain't done until people start fessing up. Kinda shocked they haven't held a press conference yet to do so after him stating the extend he'll go through to clear his name.
i was thinking this as well. LAPD needs to treat this like a hostage situation and start capitulating to some of his demands. those cases he mentioned should be investigated on a federal level and taken serious. innocent lives aren't worth covering up corruption.

those innocent lives will be considered a sacrifice.  alot of cases might have to be re-opened if they have to investigate these corrupt officers.  Any arrest that they were apart of.....

Y'all have high hopes. I don't think they'll be investigating shyt. He'll go down in history like the rest of these wack jobs who thought they had grievances.

I agree. In the paper today where I live, the article was already saying that he was fired for making "false allegations". Not a word about his grievances. But I don't support him killing civilians, though.
SMH at these imbeciles shooting up elderly women. What's their excuse on that one? The glare of the sun made them look like a big black man in a blue truck??? I hope they sue the hell out of the LAPD

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Feb 08 2013 at 7:36pm
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:41pm
He is killing or shooting at innocent people. I can't believe yall are supporting him. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

He is killing or shooting at innocent people. I can't believe yall are supporting him. 

I looked up the definition of support. I don't support him.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:55pm
I really want to comment but not understanding the story. I can read all that, it's too long. All I read on the train home was he liked Michelle Obama's fringe. 

They need to get 'back up, back up' security guy from the mall to catch him. 
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:23pm
Cant say I agree or support him.... but I understand
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:27pm
^Right.

I think I'm going to wait until I have all of the facts before I make a decision one way or the other.Stern Smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:33pm
I feel the Cops are looking for a Dead man . Why did he kill his girlfriend ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 85>
  Share Topic