Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 85>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

If he hasn't left the city already for  bit he'll be back... he ain't done until people start fessing up. Kinda shocked they haven't held a press conference yet to do so after him stating the extend he'll go through to clear his name.

i was thinking this as well. LAPD needs to treat this like a hostage situation and start capitulating to some of his demands. those cases he mentioned should be investigated on a federal level and taken serious. innocent lives aren't worth covering up corruption.

My parents and I were saying this.
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:24pm

If he hasn't left the city already for  bit he'll be back... he ain't done until people start fessing up. Kinda shocked they haven't held a press conference yet to do so after him stating the extend he'll go through to clear his name.

They have aired the interview with the man who Dorden reported as being kicked in the face so yes, the case is being reviewed.
The man WAS believable.
aurora_sky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora_sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:29pm
I think he is going to kill himself or expecting to be killed.SMH

From his manifesto:

Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He's (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You're America's no sh*t taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed.

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of sh*t. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:39pm

i was thinking this as well. LAPD needs to treat this like a hostage situation and start capitulating to some of his demands. those cases he mentioned should be investigated on a federal level and taken serious. innocent lives aren't worth covering up corruption.

those innocent lives will be considered a sacrifice.  alot of cases might have to be re-opened if they have to investigate these corrupt officers.  Any arrest that they were apart of.....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

dont condone it, but i understand it

this is the lapd.. off with their heads

I don't condone it either
but do I hope they catch him? hell naw
LOL

hehehehe!
I know wasn't the only one who was lowkey thinking this...
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:01pm
Apparently he has vanished
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

Two Elderly Asian Women Shot By LA Police Looking For Ex-Cop Fugitive     A pair of elderly Asian women delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday morning were wounded by police, who were on high alert for a fuguitive ex-LAPD officer, according to news reports.
Two Elderly Asian Women Shot By LA Police Looking For Ex-Cop Fugitive

A pair of elderly Asian women delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday morning were wounded by police, who were on high alert for a fuguitive ex-LAPD officer, according to news reports.

So they see blue trucks and start shooting???? Is that protocol? Someone needs to lose their job for this.

S/n I wonder why they gave the ladies' race? Why is that important?
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

those innocent lives will be considered a sacrifice.  alot of cases might have to be re-opened if they have to investigate these corrupt officers.  Any arrest that they were apart of.....

Y'all have high hopes. I don't think they'll be investigating shyt. He'll go down in history like the rest of these wack jobs who thought they had grievances.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:34pm
They are trying to kill him because they have much to hide
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

They are trying to kill him because they have much to hide
exactly
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair