BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wonder will they paint him as a murderous thug

or

as a misunderstood kind super genius who was an awesome guy until he went on his killing spree like some folk?Geek

the LAPD is great at spinning stories so definitely number 1.  plus, he's black...black people don't have rhyme or reason behind what they do and they don't suffer mental illness...they're just thugs.Sleepy
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:49pm
Jesus, take the wheel. Unhappy
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wonder will they paint him as a murderous thug

or

as a misunderstood kind super genius who was an awesome guy until he went on his killing spree like some folk?Geek

the LAPD is great at spinning stories so definitely number 1.  plus, he's black...black people don't have rhyme or reason behind what they do and they don't suffer mental illness...they're just thugs.Sleepy
Ouch
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

theres a part of me like

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

this is SHOCKING but i give this man props. he is TIRED of the LAPD and he wants them to admit to their shortcomings...sad that innocent people have to die, but you can't go around messing with people's livelihood and not expect them to retaliate. 

but he is going around and killing coloredsConfused.. He killed an educated black man and his Asian fiance.. they were good people who helped children . This negro needs to die, I could care less that he is black.. we are much more civilaized than this, leave the craziness to white men.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:55pm
did anybody else read his manifesto? 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

this is SHOCKING but i give this man props. he is TIRED of the LAPD and he wants them to admit to their shortcomings...sad that innocent people have to die, but you can't go around messing with people's livelihood and not expect them to retaliate. 

but he is going around and killing coloredsConfused.. He killed an educated black man and his Asian fiance.. they were good people who helped children . This negro needs to die, I could care less that he is black.. we are much more civilaized than this, leave the craziness to white men.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:57pm
Outside agencies and individual officers on patrol. If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don't be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

^^^He is arrogant.

-----, assistant principal, Cypress HS. Remember when you lied to my mother and the police officer in your office about stating that you never stated to me in a private conversation that you know the theft suspect (-----) stole my watch. Let me refresh your memory. A physical education teachers assistant, a student, stole the list of combination codes to peoples lockers, from the P.E. teacher. That student then opened many of those lockers and stole students personal property. My watch was taken in that multi theft an I reported it to you. A week later you discovered that the theft suspect was -----, a student. You stated to me in private that you know for a fact he stole my property. When I attempted to retrieve my property from the suspect. Campus security was called and you lied and stated that you never stated to me that you "know he stole my watch". You sat there and lied to their faces right in front of me. You said it with such a deliberate, stern face. I never forgot that and was not surprised when 13 years later I was lied on again in the BOR by -----. maybe you can confess to your family at the very least in the private of your own home. After that, contact my mother and apologize for lying to her in 1996.

^^^ I feel where he is coming from with this but people lie and that's just the way it is.
He isn't the first and won't be the last.

He is bold and arrogant addressing celebs and politicians and giving them advice in his manifesto/suicide note. I guess this is gonna be the new thing now huh?

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

did anybody else read his manifesto? 

I read a hefty amount until I scrolled down and realized how long it actually was which pissed me off. Then I read his shout outs.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:32pm
^I believe he sent a DVD to CNN actually.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 86>