Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ex-Los Angeles police shooting police
    Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:32pm
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/alerts-about-ex-lapd-officer-spread-to-all-of-california-nevada.html

Cali/Nevada Brothers be careful today, the police are frightened and there has already been a "mistaken identity" officer involved shooting.
Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:49pm
surprised this story hasn't had any replies. i lowkey hope this brotha doesn't get caught.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:54pm
i DID NOT expect him to be black Confused
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:58pm
This guy is a menace. I hope he gets caught before more lives are lost...these ppl do have families to support and don't deserve to die for apprehending a murderer.

Check out his manifesto on tmz...he comes off as well rounded and not stupid based on the celebs he idolizes.
onesoulsistah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onesoulsistah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:02pm
He needs to be caught asap. I work in law enforcement, shook is an understatement. Our motorcycle officers were taken off their bikes and can now only ride around in patrol cars due to this nut
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:05pm
I read his journal.
It seems like he's fed up with racism.
Wow.
This is crazy.

& those poor Asian ladies who were shot because the police thought they were dorner
Smh.

Dude is probably in Mexico tho.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:05pm
I hope he gets caught.

He had a 20 page manifesto
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:13pm
Yes, I agree he should be apprehended ASAP but I seriously doubt he'll be arrested, he'll die.
I really want to know what pushed him to this point. He said he wants his name cleared and also indicated that he wants the truth told so I'm curious because not many brothas have taken this course of action.

I don't condone his actions;he went after and killed a family member of his enemy.
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:17pm
this is SHOCKING but i give this man props. he is TIRED of the LAPD and he wants them to admit to their shortcomings...sad that innocent people have to die, but you can't go around messing with people's livelihood and not expect them to retaliate. 

Edited by csungrl09 - Feb 07 2013 at 3:41pm
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:22pm
He want to off everyone that had a part in him getting fired?

It sucks that this is the avenue he decided to take
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System