FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 838485
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
~* STaRLeT *~ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 3:55am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by ~* STaRLeT *~ ~* STaRLeT *~ wrote:

My response was to Katrenia
I'm more intrigued by your joined dateStern Smile

LOL......Yeh I'm a veteran, but I rarely come on the boards these days.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:24am

Dozens of pro-Dorner protesters rally at LAPD HQ

Associated PressSun, Feb 17, 2013
  • Email0
  • Share768
  • < style="width: 110px; height: 20px;" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter For Websites: Tweet " ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.#_=1361190165186&count=horizontal&count=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fdozens-pro-dorner-protesters-rally-lapd-hq-014013324.&id=twitter_tweet__0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fdozens-pro-dorner-protesters-rally-lapd-hq-014013324.%3B_ylt%3DAlfFebOzyuRNQyCz.lpXSVas0NUE%3B_ylu%3DX3oDMTNscDEzbjAxBG1pdANUb3BTdG9yeSBGUARwa2cDMDdiZTQyNjctZDNlOC0zNzlmLWFhNDYtNDNlYjY0MWI5YTg3BHBvcwMzBHNlYwN0b3Bfc3RvcnkEdmVyAzM5ZWI5NjAyLTc4YzQtMTFlMi1iYjdiLWY5OTMwYzgwODMzZg--%3B_ylg%3DX3oDMTFpNzk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z%3B_ylv%3D3&related=YahooOddNew%2CYahoo&text=Dozens%20of%20pro-Dorner%20protesters%20rally%20at%20LAPD%20HQ%20-%20Yahoo!%20News&=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fdozens-pro-dorner-protesters-rally-lapd-hq-014013324.&via=Yahoonews" Border="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no">
  • Share3
  • Print

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dozens of protesters rallied outside Los Angeles police headquarters Saturday in support of Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD officer and suspected killer of four who died after a shootout and fire this week at a mountain cabin following one of the biggest manhunts in recent memory.

Protesters told the Los Angeles Times (http://lat.ms/11Ndm6i ) they didn't support Dorner's deadly methods, but objected to police corruption and brutality, and believed Dorner's claims of racism and unfair treatment by the department. Many said they were angered by the conduct of the manhunt that led to Dorner's death and injuries to innocent bystanders who were mistaken for him.

Michael Nam, 30, who held a sign with a flaming tombstone and the inscription "RIP Habeas Corpus," said it was "pretty obvious" police had no intention of bringing Dorner in alive.

"They were the judge, the jury and the executioner," Nam said. "As an American citizen, you have the right to a trial and due process by law."

During the hunt for Dorner, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck called for Dorner's surrender and said he didn't want to see the suspect or anyone else injured.

Dorner was already believed to have killed three people when he was cornered Tuesday at the cabin near Big Bear Lake, and during the standoff shot and killed a San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy, authorities said.

Only after calls for surrender and use of milder tear gas did deputies launch pyrotechnic gas canisters into the cabin, and the subsequent fire was not intentional, the Sheriff's Department said.

Dorner died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at the end of the standoff, sheriff's officials said.

The 33-year-old has already inspired a burgeoning subculture of followers. While most don't condone killing, they see him as an outlaw hero who raged against powerful forces of authority, and some even question whether he really died.

Tributes include a ballad titled "El Matapolicias," or "The Police Killer," penned by a Mexican crooner with lyrics paying homage to Dorner, and a YouTube clip showing excerpts from a video game titled "Christopher Dorner's Last Stand Survival Game" whose opening frame declares him "A True American Hero."

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:35am
They need to stop. He killed another officer from inside the cabin. Someone else's father/husband shouldn't have to die just so that maniac can have a trial. F*ck him.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:53am
and the subsequent fire was not intentional, the Sheriff's Department said.

They're denying it even with the tape that was released? And they let the fire burn forever? without trying to put it out after they saw it started? This is a horrible lie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:56am
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

and the subsequent fire was not intentional, the Sheriff's Department said.

They're denying it even with the tape that was released? And they let the fire burn forever? without trying to put it out after they saw it started? This is a horrible lie

This.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 7:15am
They do need to investigate, THEY NEED TO BE CALLED OUT.. they burned that man up without even attempting to bring him to justice.. they act as if they have  A LOT TO HIDE.. they are corrupt and need to be investigated by the FEDS.. I'm glad they are protesting against them, and i hope it continues, they just want to wipe this under the rug and forget about it.. NO!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 7:25am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

They do need to investigate, THEY NEED TO BE CALLED OUT.. they burned that man up without even attempting to bring him to justice.. they act as if they have  A LOT TO HIDE.. they are corrupt and need to be investigated by the FEDS.. I'm glad they are protesting against them, and i hope it continues, they just want to wipe this under the rug and forget about it.. NO!

This is the part that alot of folks are missing...
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 8:33am

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

My response was to Katrenia
I'm more intrigued by your joined dateStern Smile

LOL......Yeh I'm a veteran, but I rarely come on the boards these days.

I've noticed many veterans do more lurking lately.
I'll post when I'm passionate about a situation, this Dorner case was a hard pill to swallow.

The police wanted Dorner alive, they intended to make an example of him and he was aware of this.
The cabin burning was tragic, I have mixed feeling about it. 
Yes, it was intentional. 
The police are proud of the outcome however if they admit it was intentional the liability focus changes. Insurance claims can be made in the event of an accidental fire.

I don't know what could have been done to arrest Dorner without causing more police casualties.
Dorner could have surrendered, there was no guarantee he would not have been killed doing so. Those are the chances you take when you become a killer of those hunting you.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 9:05am
More blks should become cops.  I tell my kids this all the time
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 838485
  Share Topic