Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Exercise/ fitness/body inspo thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:03pm
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:07pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

All my food and supplements that I gotta carry to work. Minus my vitamins I got glutamine , BCAA’s , My whey Protein , Thia Chicken with mashed Potatoes & Some veggies , Rice Cakes , Turkey muffin meatloaf , and some homemade protein bread. 🍴 Oh and of course my big baby😂 aka my water bottle (2 a day) ! 💪👍👏 (Taken with Instagram)

Get it Afro!LOL I need to buy another water jug. I carry 8 16 ounce bottles of water to work in my back pack erryday. I also carry my supplements (B-12, calcium, Glucosamine, Triple Omega 3-6-9, and a daily multi). I leave a tub of protein shake at work since I keep a bullet at work. I don't cook alot so i've been eating Lean Cuisine....the ones where you steam it. I know I should cook but lazyness just buss in my ass when I think about it. *sighs* But I find that it works for me right now because all I gotta do is grab my meal out the freezer and go to work.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I generally buy workout clothes from TJMaxx and Marshalls...but here you go...

H&M RELEASES AFFORDABLE FITNESS LINE, H&M SPORT

Posted on January 8, 2013 11:27AM by Leta Shy · 0 comments

We're always on the lookout for affordable and cute fitness gear, so when we saw the new H&M Sport collection, we couldn't have been happier. The new fitness line includes everything from neon sports bras to sweat-wicking jackets, all priced to be friendly to your wallet (ranging from $10 to $35). Click through to see the women's H&M Sport line of technical gear at an affordable price!

H&amp;amp;M Sport Fitness Clothes Collection

I want it all.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:10pm
I was wondering when H&M was gonna get some workout wear.  I also get mines from TJX,Carushka and Zumba.com.  Old navy's has some but they weren't that great to me.
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I generally buy workout clothes from TJMaxx and Marshalls...but here you go...

H&M RELEASES AFFORDABLE FITNESS LINE, H&M SPORT

Posted on January 8, 2013 11:27AM by Leta Shy · 0 comments

We're always on the lookout for affordable and cute fitness gear, so when we saw the new H&M Sport collection, we couldn't have been happier. The new fitness line includes everything from neon sports bras to sweat-wicking jackets, all priced to be friendly to your wallet (ranging from $10 to $35). Click through to see the women's H&M Sport line of technical gear at an affordable price!

H&amp;amp;M Sport Fitness Clothes Collection

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:18pm
First- That water looks so damn good, I nearly salivated on my screen.

Second- what can I do to help soreness from strenuously working out? I feel Im so hurt from the previous workout, that when I go the next day Im literally in excruciating pain.

Last- Im pretty certain I saw Jesus at Bally's today as my trainer nearly killed me. It got to a point where I had to zone out and start humming negro spirituals to get me through.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Evil Smile

LOL

i'm not even mad.  LOL  I won't even go to the gym right now so folk won't look at me like "fuccin resolutioner."

When I was a regular....I had the same thoughts.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:47pm
I juiced some blackberries and limes last night, and made a smoothie with that, some strawberries and a banana. 

It was divine

I feel good about starting off slow. Other times I've just thrown myself to the wolves and ending up running (limping) away exhausted with my tail tucked between my legs within a couple of weeks. A quick zumba class once a day plus more fruits and vegetables this week will make it easier for me to exercise longer and eat cleaner next week. 

Baby steps!!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

All this woman eats/drinks is green smoothies???

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Are you guys following Simple Green Smoothies on Instagram? You guys know I drink one every morning for breakfast, so following them has been amazing since they come up with the coolest combos of greens and fresh fruit. Love them! Make sure to bookmark their main site, too. Go here. Check out this reader submitted idea for freeze prepping your smoothies for the entire week. Dope!

i doubt it

i need a workout playlist
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 55>
  Share Topic