Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Exercise/ fitness/body inspo thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 54>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

for the person who ased if putting fruit in the water made it sweet the answer is no....drinking some right now and it actually made it bitter lol

it does makes it bitterLOL and look pretty. it makes the fruit soggy, im better off eating the fruit and drinking the waterLOL
Sponsored Links

BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I am not pooping on her because this is great looking. But to those looking to lose 100 lbs or more, don't freak out if you have sagging skin. It happens. The woman above had hers removed you can see. And whoever did it, did a great job. When you reach your goal weight just take a pound or two off for the excess skin weight.

Good luck all

Was this lady really that fat to need skin removed?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

her thighs are awesome. i need to get like that with the quickness...
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Evil Smile

LOL

I have experienced this a few times already this month...smh...never seen the gym as full as it was...

by the way I am loving this thread!!Clap

congratulations to them for trying. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:46am
Hey, Fat Girl

Yes, you. The one feigning to not see me when we cross paths on the running track. The one not even wearing sports gear, breathing heavy. You’re slow, you breathe hard and your efforts at moving forward make you cringe.

You cling shyly to the furthest corridor, sometimes making larger loops on the gravel ring by the track just so you’re not on it. You sweat so much that your hair is all wet. You rarely stay for more than 20 minutes at a time, and you look exhausted when you leave to go back home.  You never talk to anyone. I’ve got something I’d like to say to you.

You are awesome.

If you’d look me in the eye only for an instant, you would notice the reverence and respect I have for you. The adventure you have started is tremendous; it leads to a better health, to renewed confidence and to a brand new kind of freedom. The gifts you will receive from running will far exceed the gigantic effort it takes you to show up here, to face your fears and to bravely set yourself in motion, in front of others.

You have already begun your transformation. You no longer accept this physical state of numbness and passivity. You have taken a difficult decision, but one that holds so much promise. Every hard breath you take is actually a tad easier than the one before, and every step is ever so slightly lighter. Each push forward leaves the former person you were in your wake, creating room for an improved version, one that is stronger, healthier and forward-looking, one who knows that anything is possible.

You’re a hero to me. And, if you’d take off the blaring headphones and put your head up for more than a second or two, you would notice that the other runners you cross, the ones that probably make you feel so inadequate, stare in awe at your determination. They, of all people, know best where you are coming from. They heard the resolutions of so many others, who vowed to pick up running and improve their health, “starting next week”. Yet, it is YOU who runs alongside, who digs from deep inside to find the strength to come here, and to come back again.

You are a runner, and no one can take that away from you. You are relentlessly moving forward. You are stronger than even you think, and you are about to be amazed by what you can do. One day, very soon, maybe tomorrow, you’ll step outside and marvel at your capabilities. You will not believe your own body, you will realize that you can do this. And a new horizon will open up for you. You are a true inspiration.

I bow to you.

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I am not pooping on her because this is great looking. But to those looking to lose 100 lbs or more, don't freak out if you have sagging skin. It happens. The woman above had hers removed you can see. And whoever did it, did a great job. When you reach your goal weight just take a pound or two off for the excess skin weight.

Good luck all
Nah.. That's her natural tummy.. She really wasn't that big to the point where she would have saggy skin..

Edited by EasterBell - Jan 08 2013 at 9:50am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:59am
You can be not very overweight and have sagging skin. It is if the skin still as the elastic in tack. Areas that have stretch marks don't just bounce back because the elastic-ness(?) is gone.

I could be totally wrong about her of course.

No matter what she lost that weight and that is a good thing since it is very difficult to do. You can try for years before it happens and might need some extra help. What matter most is your health and how you feel about yourself.

Might switch to the squat thread since the one I post in seems kinda dead Confused

Edited by Prazol60 - Jan 08 2013 at 9:59am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:15am
in other news, it doesn't matter

mynaturalsistas:    Testimony! It is not easy posting these before pics, but I know God has a plan and this might help someone. I hope I’ve inspired someone today :) I am always asked if I did certain exercises to get my upper body to shrink… No. I did cardio and full body weight training. (Taken with Instagram)

mynaturalsistas:

Testimony! It is not easy posting these before pics, but I know God has a plan and this might help someone. I hope I’ve inspired someone today :) I am always asked if I did certain exercises to get my upper body to shrink… No. I did cardio and full body weight training. (Taken with Instagram)

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:17am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:20am
healthiie:    Neck &amp;amp; Shoulders  Hatha Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Health&nbsp;- 57 Min  Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension and Injuries&nbsp;- 14 Min  Feel Good Friday: Yoga for Neck &amp;amp; Shoulders&nbsp;- 14 Min  Back to School Shoulder Stretches - Yoga Sequence&nbsp;- 6 Min  Yoga for Your Shoulders 10 Minute Workout Routine&nbsp;- 10 Min  Beginners’ Yoga for Shoulder Strength with Melissa McLeod&nbsp;- 22 Min  Chest:  Yoga Workout Beginners Home Chest &amp;amp; Shoulders Exercise Routine How To&nbsp;- 11 Min  Yoga for Heart Opening&nbsp;- 10 Min  Heart Opening 30 Min Yoga Class&nbsp;- 31 Min  Heart Chakra Yoga Sequence&nbsp;- 10 Min  Arms:  Yoga for Firm and Shapely Arms and Shoulders&nbsp;- 9 Min  Arm Yoga Workout&nbsp;- 4 Min  Total Body Transformation Yoga: Hips and Arms&nbsp;- 11 Min  Yoga For Arm Strength:&nbsp;Part One (8Min)&nbsp;&amp;amp;&nbsp;Part Two (2 Min)  Yoga For Guitar Players — Arms, Wrists, and Fingers - 8 Min  Back:  Yoga for Back Strength&nbsp;- 7 Min  Yin Yoga for the Spine&nbsp;- 60 Min  Restorative Yoga For Back&nbsp;- Restoraflow - 40 Min  Yoga for Back Care&nbsp;- 15 Min  Yoga Workout | Low Back Pain Stretches Routine&nbsp;- 10 Min  Yoga for your back&nbsp;- 19 Min  Lower Back Relief&nbsp;- 17 Min  Abs:  Yoga 4 Abs with Gillian B &amp;amp; Sebastian&nbsp;- 10 Min  Yoga for Abs and Core Strength&nbsp;- 8 Min  Yoga Abs Workout&nbsp;- 10 Min  Iron Yoga Abs &amp;amp; Closing Stretches&nbsp;- 15 Min (Note: Includes weights. If you dont have weights, use a can from the pantry or something similar.)  Yoga to Build Strong Abs&nbsp;- 7 Min  Hips:  Hip Opening Yoga&nbsp;- 45 Min  Yoga Flow Hip Openers&nbsp;- 14 Min  Wall Yoga for Hips and Hamstrings&nbsp;- 12 Min  Yoga for Hip Pain and Stiffness&nbsp;- 17 Min  Butt, Hips &amp;amp; Thighs Warm up&nbsp;- 7 Min  Yoga Mania: Move those hips!&nbsp;- 12 Min  Office Yoga: Hip Release&nbsp;- 10 Min  Yoga for your Butt&nbsp;- 6 Min  Yoga Tone your Butt and Thighs&nbsp;- 4 Min  Legs:  Denise Austin: Yoga Legs Workout&nbsp;- 10 Min  Gentle Yoga for Tight Legs and Hips&nbsp;- 20 Min  Yoga for Sexy Legs&nbsp;- 6 Min  Sleek Yoga Legs&nbsp;- 4 Min  Full Body/Full Classes:  Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown Level 1&nbsp;- 35 Min  Weight Loss &amp;amp; Fatburning Yoga Workout&nbsp;- 20 Min  Yoga for Weight Loss&nbsp;- 20 Min  Yoga for Runners&nbsp;- 26 Min  Foundations in Flow Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine&nbsp;- 48 Min  Connections to Core Power Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine&nbsp;- 57 Min  Energizing Sunrise Practice&nbsp;- 38 Min  Power Yoga with Bryan Jones&nbsp;- 31 Min  Yoga Class with Logynn Northrhip&nbsp; - 60 Min  Yoga Basics to Improve Alignment&nbsp;- 62 Min  Yoga for Beginners Two with Dr. Melissa West&nbsp;- 60 Min  Intermediate/Beginner: Lunch Time Yoga Class&nbsp;- 45 Min  Enjoy :)

healthiie:

Neck & Shoulders

Chest:

Arms:

Back:

Abs:

Hips:

Legs:

Full Body/Full Classes:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz