BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Exercise/ fitness/body inspo thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

when i don't have time to workout, especially during exams...i do challenges
chescaleigh:    I’m so excited to be working with HeyFranHey and Cooksmarts.com on an awesome new series of health challenges for 2013! Check out Fran’s blog for more info, including healthy super food recipes and a new fitness and beauty challenge!    Have you started the January Health, Beauty &amp;amp;amp; Fitness Challenge with us yet? Read here.

How do these work?
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

no matter how i do, i always clap after i complete a run or workout. Clap i applaud just the fact that i got up and did it. it sound silly or probably even looks silly to others but i think you should always have little moments in a day we you are proud of yourself.
Yup, And push yourself of course, but don't beat yourself up if your not where you want to be yet. No matter how slow you run, you're still running laps around the couch potatoes.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:04pm
i'll repost it sorry...she describes it below

January Health, Beauty & Fitness Challenge!

Our Monthly Health Challenges are going to be kicked up a notch this year! We’re going to be challenged through Healthy Eating Plans, Fitness Circuits and Natural BeautyThe Healthy Living Trifecta! Here’s the goal for January 2013!

NUTRITION:

Here are 4 Super Foods: Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts, Farro and Fish

You are going to incorporate these Super Foods into your diet this month by following this weekly healthy eating plan:

Here are the recipes to try for each week (however many times per week as you’d like):

WEEK 1 - Sweet Potato Taco Recipe

WEEK 2 - Brussels Sprouts Hash Recipe

WEEK 3 - Farro Risotto Recipe

WEEK 4 - BBQ Fish Recipe (Vegetarian options included)

FITNESS:

You are going to knock out this Lean Legs Pyramid, courtesy of Tone It Up4 times per week (or every other day) for the entire month of January!

P.S. Not the cheerleader “Toe Touches”. The ones where you’re standing straight and touching your toes without bending your knees.

BEAUTY:

You are going to massage your hands and nails with unrefined coconut oil (doesn’t have to be this exact brand) once a day for the entire month of January. This will strengthen and promote incredible nail growth. Take a picture on day 1 and again on day 31 so you can see your progress!

This challenge officially kicks off on Tuesday, Jan 1st and ends on January 31st! Please Reblog & Share so others can be motivated, as well <3

Use the tag #heyfranhey so I can track your progress!

Who’s in????

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:06pm
I posted this the same time u posted ur info graph, ironically lol

I wasn't talking to you specifically... just everyone in general
I really need some recipes to try out

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

im gonna need for yall to start postin recipes in that healthy food thread tho
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

didn't know there was one lol

ok
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:06pm
oohh, i like they way yah talkLOL
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:07pm
Thank you to the person that posted about zuzkalight! I usually bug my friend to come up with my routines but ive looked at a few of her videos and im hooked! He thanks you too since I can stop bugging him for a while. LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:08pm
I didnt know she had fitness videos lol
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:08pm
np
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:09pm

i'll repost it sorry...she describes it below

January Health, Beauty & Fitness Challenge!

Our Monthly Health Challenges are going to be kicked up a notch this year! We’re going to be challenged through Healthy Eating Plans, Fitness Circuits and Natural BeautyThe Healthy Living Trifecta! Here’s the goal for January 2013!

NUTRITION:

Here are 4 Super Foods: Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts, Farro and Fish

You are going to incorporate these Super Foods into your diet this month by following this weekly healthy eating plan:

Here are the recipes to try for each week (however many times per week as you’d like):

WEEK 1 - Sweet Potato Taco Recipe

WEEK 2 - Brussels Sprouts Hash Recipe

WEEK 3 - Farro Risotto Recipe

WEEK 4 - BBQ Fish Recipe (Vegetarian options included)

FITNESS:

You are going to knock out this Lean Legs Pyramid, courtesy of Tone It Up4 times per week (or every other day) for the entire month of January!

P.S. Not the cheerleader “Toe Touches”. The ones where you’re standing straight and touching your toes without bending your knees.

BEAUTY:

You are going to massage your hands and nails with unrefined coconut oil (doesn’t have to be this exact brand) once a day for the entire month of January. This will strengthen and promote incredible nail growth. Take a picture on day 1 and again on day 31 so you can see your progress!

This challenge officially kicks off on Tuesday, Jan 1st and ends on January 31st! Please Reblog & Share so others can be motivated, as well <3

Use the tag #heyfranhey so I can track your progress!

Who’s in????

All of these sound delish except the meatless taco. LOL
Imma try the bbq salmon this week.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:11pm

joggingllama:    Asana for poor posture
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style