Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Excuse the mess...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:36pm
LOL @ panties on the radiator. In true African/West Indian fashion. Be sure to check the coil behind the fridge next time. You are almost certain to find some under garments drying there as well LOL.
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:40pm
Even on my worst day, the only part of my house that you will find unkept is maybe my closet and thats only after a work week when u looking for things and getting dressed and leaving out the door. But even by 12 on a Sat. everything is back to order in my closet. You will never be able to tell the actual difference between when my house is "dirty" from when its clean. If you keep up your home daily this should be an issue.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Why does this topic only have 1 star? Someone must be hella dirty.

right!
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

LOL @ panties on the radiator. In true African/West Indian fashion. Be sure to check the coil behind the fridge next time. You are almost certain to find some under garments drying there as well LOL.
Nah son!
I do handwash my panties in the shower but you will only find one hanging in there drying at a time.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:05pm
I dont care about messy, as in you have clutter. Whatever thats your biz

FILTH AND SQUALOR is something else. Man o man I was friends with a girl in high school who's house I will never forget. First, I would never have guessed she was living like that. Hair and nails stayed done, she stayed dressed nicely, she always looked clean and she didnt smell. She was a super girlie girl so it shocked the shyt out of me to go to ol girls house and see it like that.

As soon as the door opened, I put one foot in the door and smelt a horrible funk. it was probably the strongest and worst thing I ever smelled in my life. I literally almost threw up, like I had to swallow my own vomit and take a step back. I aint wanna hurt her feelings so I pretended to take a phone call.  When I finally mustered the intestinal fortitude to walk in the house, it got worse from there.

Puppy sh*t was embedded into the carpetDead Clothes and towels were all over the floorDead Roaches having a fcking party in broad daylight in the middle of the living roomDead Strange species of bugs I have never seen before called her home a habitatDead and clutter was everywhere, you had to step over shyt to get around.  And after I left I think some bedbugs or fleas were attacking me.  it was sooo horrible!

All those grown ass people in the house and nobody think to pick up a vaccuum, mop and bleach? What made it so bad was her family was just chillin and introducing themselves to me like they wasnt living in a toxic waste dump.  

She's a nice girl but I look at her funny after that.  Bish had the nerve to be flexing designer clothes but living in filth.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:16pm
Yes, UGH it makes me itch!!! That's why I always tell people I'm coming over in advanced so you can have time to get your home together before I arrive. There's no need for me to feel like I should be wearing a hazmat suit to enter you're home.
I went to someone's house once and I swear, had I needed to utilize their facilities, I would've rather went outside and went in the bushes as I feel that would've been more sanitary.PinchSleepy
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Yes, UGH it makes me itch!!! That's why I always tell people I'm coming over in advanced so you can have time to get your home together before I arrive. There's no need for me to feel like I should be wearing a hazmat suit to enter you're home.
I went to someone's house once and I swear, had I needed to utilize their facilities, I would've rather went outside and went in the bushes as I feel that would've been more sanitary.PinchSleepy

You know what I hate?
When you tell someone you're coming over, they say they cleaned up because you were coming over, and their house still looks like thisCry

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 20 2012 at 11:22pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

You know what I hate?
When you tell someone you're coming over, they say they cleaned up because you were coming over, and their house still looks like thisCry

DeadDeadDead
There are people who have homes that look like they belong on hoarders.

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:53pm
Two words:  Bathroom and kitchen.  I don't care what someone's house looks like honestly.  But if your bathroom and kitchen are nasty, I'm not staying.  I'm not eating and when I gotta go to the bathroom, I'm leaving abruptly.  
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

when I go to places like that, I start to get itchy. I make excuses and leave. I just can't...

the worst place was my husband's uncle's house. I had never been there but thought his house would be suspect b/c he smelled. I ended up having to go over there to visit b/c he was really sick. We walk in and I am assaulted with the smell of all kinds of piss: human, cat and dog. Clothes everywhere, dirty drawers, plates w/ molding food on the floor

I tried to give this dude the benefit of the doubt b/c he was sick and stuff and his wife was busy or whatever, I really did. but then I saw his daughter just pee on herself b/c she didn't want to go to the bathroom and miss part of her show...nevermind that she could pause TV Ermm She was 8 at the time. Apparently that's a regular thing there.

*rickysrose does sign of the cross*

This is a CPS matter, imo.

Edited by rickysrose - Nov 20 2012 at 11:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair