BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Excuse the mess...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:47am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

wow, were they serious or joking?

chinadoll you live a very colourfull life

They were very serious,even went into a long list of benefits....Needless to say hubby,and I only had to exchange glances before we stood up,and exited the house without a single word being spoken.......

I am not a prude,some would say that I'm a little freaky,but I do not believe that anyone has the right to drag other people into their freaky play....I did not want to eat,drink,or relax on anything in that house....Hubby still had that stuck look that most slower thinkers have when the bell starts to ring slowly.....

And, yes Afro I have been in some strange,fun,and crazy enivorments in my short lifetime......
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:04am
Why does this topic only have 1 star? Someone must be hella dirty.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:43pm
oh my @ China's post. Makes me wonder how many how many do that but  don't tell their guests.

*packs my own glass in my trunk bag for Thanksgiving dinner and all future dinner parties  we attend* LOLLOLLOL

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 20 2012 at 3:44pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:02pm
Years ago I went to a guy's house (I kinda had a crush on him, whatev) and his place was soDead
Smelled like weed, crap all over the floor, dirty dishes, and THIS NICCA HAD A DEAD TURTLE IN THE TANK. HE SAID HE GETS TOO PREOCCUPIED TO MOVE IT (been dead for awhile) AND ITS NOT LIKE IT SMELLS...YET.

Last summer I went to this braiding spot to get my niece's hair braided and the place was horrid. One of the braiders son came out
butt ass nekkid...he looked about 2 or 3yrs. The other braiders were commenting on how good his circumcised peen looked and the mother bragged about going to a white doctor to get it doneSleepy
Then little man just squatted and started pissing on the floor. I told my niece to put her hat back on them nicca naps so we can roll out smh.

Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 20 2012 at 4:04pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

No, I did not just read an able-bodies child at the age of 8 intentionally pissed on herself to keep watching TV.

I wouldn't touch a DAMN THING in that house!

she's 10 now and still does it...in fact, last week she did it at school.

come to think of it, all the kids do that in that family. i know the 6yr old does it, but they blame his autism (which has nothing to do w/ it Confused), the 18yr old, and the 21yr old do it also. the 18yr old does it nightly and always smells like piss. How he got a gf is beyond me...
idk WHY parents dont train their kids btw 1-3 yrs old!! I knew a guy whose family ( 2 generations) peed themselves into their teens.  what in the entire fucc??Dead

they're trained, they just don't get up to go. I asked my husband about it last night and he said the girls' father (hubby's uncle) still does it as well....and this man is at least 45. Dead
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:18pm
...so this explains the comments.

Whenever someone comes to my house (service technicians or landlord), they always make comments on how clean our place is. I would get offensive because I'm thinking,

1. What, black people can't have clean houses? Ermm
2. Why shouldn't my house be clean? I live here... Confused

Now I realize that I shouldn't be so quick to offend because apparently. dirty/nasty homes are common. I don't understand this.

I don't even go to the movie theatre because I don't like to sit in dirty seats. I carry a seat cushion with me on planes because I don't like to sit on public seats.

This entire thread needs some raid roach bombs, Lysol, and prayer.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:19pm
But to answer the OP, I had a friend in high school who had a filthy house. She lived alone and her sink was always full of moldy dishes and just downright nasty. My other friend and I bought cleaning supplies and cleaned up her entire house for her one day after school LOL. Two weeks later it was the same way again...
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

I've been in some pretty bad ones..My top 5

5..One didn't have any running water
4. February,staying over after a night of clubbing,no heat..
3. No where to sit,zero pieces of furniture
2.10 dogs......
And my number 1 worse house visit ever
Couple inviting me and s/o over for dinner,while setting the table they realize that they needed another wine glass.Wife runs upstairs to retrieve the glass,I casually
make a joke about reading a good book with wine.She says "No,they use it to collect the husband's semen,and she drinks it........We left,didn't feel the need to
even fake an excuse.

Dead

why can't she just drink it from the tap LOL

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:25pm
Tooken from the Pure LOLs thread:Dead

(CLC has been thanked)
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:34pm

i cant stand unkepmt homes,

clutter clutters my mind, i cant think when theres a mess

nor can i relax

i want to be able to walk in kick my shoes off at the door, put my bag down and put my feet up and be fed grapes, in a clean house

the state of a persons house tells you a lot about them

i remember walking into this one young lady's house once, pure boner killer

i also hate seeing panties and stuff on the radiator

i cant stand unkepmt homes,

clutter clutters my mind, i cant think when theres a mess

nor can i relax

i want to be able to walk in kick my shoes off at the door, put my bag down and put my feet up and be fed grapes, in a clean house

the state of a persons house tells you a lot about them

i remember walking into this one young lady's house once, pure boner killer

i also hate seeing panties and stuff on the radiator

this! my husband thinks its crazy but i literally cannot relax with clutter around me. i cant think with clutter. i love walking into a clean home, its soo relaxing.

Edited by petiteone29 - Nov 20 2012 at 6:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>