BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Excuse the mess...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:31pm
Kids betta not be peeing on themselves after age 3 maximum 4. Unless there's abuse or mental issues there will be no way in High HECK that a child of mine will pee on themselves after age 4. Something is up with that little girl. Poor child. I can't blame her. She's only a child!!
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Kids betta not be peeing on themselves after age 3 maximum 4. Unless there's abuse or mental issues there will be no way in High HECK that a child of mine will pee on themselves after age 4. Something is up with that little girl. Poor child. I can't blame her. She's only a child!!
its highly digusting.  I know 3 boys  that did it & 2of them wore pull-ups pass the age of 8. 

sheeeiiit, not me
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

kids peeing themselves at those ages...that's a sign of some severe dysfunction at home.
My cuz was peeing the bed at that age, come to find out she was getting verbal and physically abused by her stepmom when her dad was gone Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:38am
i cant stand unkepmt homes,

clutter clutters my mind, i cant think when theres a mess

nor can i relax

i want to be able to walk in kick my shoes off at the door, put my bag down and put my feet up and be fed grapes, in a clean house

the state of a persons house tells you a lot about them

i remember walking into this one young lady's house once, pure boner killer

i also hate seeing panties and stuff on the radiator

Edited by afrokock - Nov 20 2012 at 4:28am
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:01am
I've been in some pretty bad ones..My top 5

5..One didn't have any running water
4. February,staying over after a night of clubbing,no heat..
3. No where to sit,zero pieces of furniture
2.10 dogs......
And my number 1 worse house visit ever
Couple inviting me and s/o over for dinner,while setting the table they realize that they needed another wine glass.Wife runs upstairs to retrieve the glass,I casually
make a joke about reading a good book with wine.She says "No,they use it to collect the husband's semen,and she drinks it........We left,didn't feel the need to
even fake an excuse.

Edited by chinadoll77 - Nov 20 2012 at 4:11am
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:07am
^^^^chinadoll...omg.. Omg..that is so
Disgusting..omg. I'm speechless
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:15am
Yup,and the really messed up thing is that they always throw dinner parties,and get togethers.We normally have to decline,but I told hubby that we would go to that one.She recently sent us an invite for a holiday dinner,I drove to the house and hand delivered my 'we can't make it response'.....
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:15am
I've been to a house that smelled like piss. My nose was burning the whole damn time I was in the house. Carpet was worn to the ground and trash everywhere. I didn't want to sit down but after standing for a while I had to sit. It was one of those busted brown leather dinning room chairs. Then I was offered some blue berries that had a ring of yellow water (?) around the dish. The women went downstairs to get my book. While she was out the room I saw a roach crawl across the counter to the blueberries. When she couldn't find the book I was so happy(who knows what might try to hitch a ride!) and just left. 
--------------------------------------------

My uncle used to buy homes and fix them up for rent. A house became free right next to my grandmother so my mom wanted to move into it. My uncle and her went into the house once he got it to see what needed to be fixed. A LOT! It appears this was a crackhouse since I found crackpipes in the back of some left over furniture. The bath tube was pitch black. It would need to be be totally replaced. In the basement was dog sh*t and two dead squirrels.

I've also been in an active dope house (classmates parents, didn't know what it was) but that was surprisingly clean. Other than the 10 locks on the doors and a wood bar to keep the police out.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:17am
LOL@,I drove to the house and hand delivered my 'we can't make it response'.

Edited by Lady ICE - Nov 20 2012 at 4:23am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:29am
wow, were they serious or joking?

chinadoll you live a very colourfull life

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style