BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Excuse the mess...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:51pm
I went over a boyfriends grandma's house and it was filthy! The only old people I ever knew were super super clean, like ocd clean so I was not expecting that at all. He did not give me any kind of warning like "Hey before we go in my grannys house is messy so brace yourself." Nothing, he didn't even feel the need to appologize after we left!

The whole house reeked of piss, fruit flies, reg flies, probably roaches, dishes piled up in the sink. Crud and gunk on the floors and walls. Soo much furniture you had to turn sideways to get anywhere, a deep freezer in the dining room, carpet filthy and piss stained. (apparently granny has incontinence issues) I will not tell you about the bathroom for fear you are eating. I wanted to vomit and couldn't wait to get out of there. The worst part was the whole family was there because they were bbqing and nobody seemed to notice! They didn't even look embarassed!!!!

Edited by laceyfront - Nov 19 2012 at 6:53pm
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by ManeMessDeux ManeMessDeux wrote:

Yes, I've been to a house such as you've describe but this house had an added issue that I wasn't aware of...

Bed Bugs!

The person who invited me over never informed me she had bed bugs... I'm still heated over that omission.

I understand bad days but it's never a good idea to have guests if you're house isn't in order.

bed bugs are the worst...those things eat you alive.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:13pm
You ever been over somebodys house and was sooo parched but you couldn't risk asking for something to drink because it might not be in a can and you werent about to drink out of one of those breath smelling plastic cups?!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:23pm
I was bamboozled! My co-worker used to look so clean and well put together, that it never occured to me her house might be nasty.

We were going out one night and I decided to just do my makeup over at her place.

Everyone knows, if nothing else, you at least keep your kitchen.and bathroom clean, right?

I walked in and everything looked cool. Living room:check, kitchen:check, bedroom:check...til I got to the bathroom to do my makeup...

Man, this nasty b!tch (yes, I said b!tch) had a bathroom worse than a public gas station bathroom. There was pee on the toilet seat even tho she lived alone and had no kids. On the inner rim of the toilet, you could see blood where she must have been on her cycle and got it on the seat. There were rolled up, dirty panties all over the floor, along with pad wrappers and the applicators from tampons...not in the trash, but just thrown on the floor. The trash was filled with used, bloody pads not wrapped up in anything, just laying there open. The shower curtain was pulled back and the tub was filled with dirty clothes...why they were in the tub, I don't know.

I was so mad, I faked sick and didn't go with her. I never did look at her the same again.

Edited by ShadyLady - Nov 19 2012 at 7:25pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I was bamboozled! My co-worker used to look so clean and well put together, that it never occured to me her house might be nasty.

We were going out one night and I decided to just do my makeup over at her place.

Everyone knows, if nothing else, you at least keep your kitchen.and bathroom clean, right?

I walked in and everything looked cool. Living room:check, kitchen:check, bedroom:check...til I got to the bathroom to do my makeup...

Man, this nasty b!tch (yes, I said b!tch) had a bathroom worse than a public gas station bathroom. There was pee on the toilet seat even tho she lived alone and had no kids. On the inner rim of the toilet, you could see blood where she must have been on her cycle and got it on the seat. There were rolled up, dirty panties all over the floor, along with pad wrappers and the applicators from tampons...not in the trash, but just thrown on the floor. The trash was filled with used, bloody pads not wrapped up in anything, just laying there open. The shower curtain was pulled back and the tub was filled with dirty clothes...why they were in the tub, I don't know.

I was so mad, I faked sick and didn't go with her. I never did look at her the same again.

i hate it when women throw their soaked pads in the trash without wrapping them!!! it takes all of 1 minute to do it. i wonder why she only kept her bathroom dirty while everything else was clean. thats kinda weird.
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:01pm
My room is messy rhet now because I don't have anywhere to put all of these clothes. I may have to.....give them awayCry
But an actual filthy house... I've been in a few.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:04pm
i have but i can't give details b/c my time there is short, 1) I know the disgust is showing on my face.. 2) if i see a bug and/or a mouse i will scream so i  leave saying "i'll be right back" and never come back, i can't even front.. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

i hate it when women throw their soaked pads in the trash without wrapping them!!! it takes all of 1 minute to do it. i wonder why she only kept her bathroom dirty while everything else was clean. thats kinda weird.

No parts of the house were spic and span, but they were at least decent and nothing that would send guests running away.

Yeah, the pad thing is a huge pet peeve. I don't even know what would make someone think thats okay.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

No, I did not just read an able-bodies child at the age of 8 intentionally pissed on herself to keep watching TV.

I wouldn't touch a DAMN THING in that house!

she's 10 now and still does it...in fact, last week she did it at school.

come to think of it, all the kids do that in that family. i know the 6yr old does it, but they blame his autism (which has nothing to do w/ it Confused), the 18yr old, and the 21yr old do it also. the 18yr old does it nightly and always smells like piss. How he got a gf is beyond me...
idk WHY parents dont train their kids btw 1-3 yrs old!! I knew a guy whose family ( 2 generations) peed themselves into their teens.  what in the entire fucc??Dead
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:23pm
kids peeing themselves at those ages...that's a sign of some severe dysfunction at home.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>