BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Excuse the mess...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

thats how I felt when I walked into my house. I need to do laundry and wash the dishesSleepy
man im getting it done now. lol.

i've never walked into a house that was that dirty... my house is a bit junky at the moment. ugh i swear you never know how much stuff you have until its time to move. im tryin to get rid of all these daggon baby clothes and toys. Cry goodwill is gonna need an extra large truck just to take things from my house. all these storage boxes full of toys...makin my house look like a small toy r us. ugh.

ok im done complaining.Angry

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:16pm
keep it real my room is a disgusting mess right now. 

but i woudlnt let anyone in or see it... 
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:17pm
ughh i slept over at my friends house her house was so dirty it was first time i came over and it was late so she offered to let me sleep but next morning i had weird bumps on my arms and this hoe tells me she had bed bugs I MEAN UMMMM thanks for letting me know after. I told her off and needless to say i give her the dirty look whenever i see her around campus.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:20pm
an 8 year old peeing on herself makes me think something off is going on in that family.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:21pm
Yes.

A while back, we (SO & I) went to a one of his old college friend and his girlfriends apartment to meet up before some event. I could not believe that a WOMAN (his gf).. could live in a place soo filthy and disgusting.

We where there for all of 5 minutes.

HOARDERS had nothing on that nasty ass pig shack that they where co-habitating in..

They had empty bottles/cans and fast food bags/ boxes everywhere.. dust and trash cans overflowing dirty clothes and broken stuff everywhere.. trash and WEAVE all over the floors.. Just old garbage and junk EVERYWHERE. The kitchen was DISGUSTING.. My skin is crawling thinking about it. Sick

Just gross that they live like that and I was disgusted that they had the audacity to invite us inside.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:23pm
Yes my ex's house where he lived with his whole family. It was always messy & dirty.
ManeMessDeux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ManeMessDeux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:38pm
Yes, I've been to a house such as you've describe but this house had an added issue that I wasn't aware of...

Bed Bugs!

The person who invited me over never informed me she had bed bugs... I'm still heated over that omission.

I understand bad days but it's never a good idea to have guests if you're house isn't in order.

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by assiyrabomb assiyrabomb wrote:

Yes...In HS, I went to a friend's house to sleep over. Her room was filthy, dirty clothes everywhere. Then I noticed a bloody panty on the floor Dead. I pretended that my mom called me, made an excuse and left. Never looked at her the same since. 

yeah. it does make you look at the person different.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:42pm
Ya when I went to my friend's apartment before going out. She was living with her ex boyfriend at the time in college. She warned me that the place was messy but that was an understatement. I didn't want to wait inside. I didn't even want to put my bag down because they had fleas (from a dog) and roaches everywhere and I didn't want them to hitch a ride back home with me. Clothes everywhere. Dirty dishes everywhere.

They were a dysfunctional couple so I think that worsened the situation cause their apartment was deteriorating in front of my eyes. I needed to use the bathroom, but I just waited until we got to the place we were planing on going to. When you rather use a public bathroom over a friend's, then you know there's an issue. 

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:43pm
I gave a co-worker a ride home one time.

She invited me in her house Stern Smile and I never looked at her the same.

She was so clean and professional looking at work.

Edited by Rumbera - Nov 19 2012 at 6:43pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style