Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Excerpt from Kanye Wests 45-min Wedding Speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

sh*t...If I get married and pay a lot of money for my wedding, yall gonna listen to my rants

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I was entertained by that interview..Kanye is a self-absorbed a$shole and it's interesting to watch.  He has descended into madness though..I just want him to snap out of it and get back to the old Kanye but I ain't holding out hope.
He's gone! He's gone and he's not coming back KCam!LOL

misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 10:25pm
There was a time where I use to really love me Kanye West he was my favorite artist. But as of lately I am so annoyed by him like dude just go somewhere and be quiet.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I was entertained by that interview..Kanye is a self-absorbed a$shole and it's interesting to watch.  He has descended into madness though..I just want him to snap out of it and get back to the old Kanye but I ain't holding out hope.
He's gone! He's gone and he's not coming back KCam!LOL

Shocked Lort..that gif. LOL

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 10:54pm
From the classic movie Airplane!CryLOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 11:02pm
How is he doing all this when the Kardashians have the paparazzi on speed dail. They get kickbacks when their images are used.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

and he highjacked mofos ears with this sort of foolywang for 45 damn minutes??????????????  lort.

now yanno a lot had their phones out...texting, playing candy game, facebooking, netflixing,  huluing all along while he was hot and long winded...some probably texting each other at this reception...LOL

"man is he ever gonna shut the up?"

"lawdhammercy"

" why kim, just why?"

LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:07am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

“And what I talked about in it was the idea of celebrity, and celebrities being treated like blacks were in the ’60s, having no rights, and the fact that people can slander your name.

Can we all hop off the Kanye is just misunderstood bus now? This brother is gone.DeadLOL

I'm jumping ship

This dude really likened celebrity life to black oppression
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:23am
He did Midna.  He did......
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:55am
Where are Afro and the rest of the capers?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic