FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Excerpt from Kanye Wests 45-min Wedding Speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

but why bring this up at the wedding unless the paparazzi and media leadership were there?

Was he preaching to the choir? 

Freedom for celebrities? Does he realize that the interest in him is why he can sell out albums and tour dates? That fame is fleeting?   That likely by the time North grows up, it will be Kim who? Oh yeah I remember that Kanye song, wonder what happened to him? 

Oh brother

yes these celebs with this i want my privacy bs is ludicrous.  stfu.  you worked hard as hell for this fame.  now deal with it. 

he claims it's about the babies...but i don't believe him...he was straight arming paps before north was a thought...
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:03pm
Oh Kanye...I gave up on him after dark twisted whatever that album was called
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:04pm
And Kanye is acting like he has to be a celeb brah keep your music and fade to regularity
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:47pm
i thought this was funny.  dave chapel on meating kanye the first time...lol

ff to 4:04

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:56pm
He is such a diva.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

“And what I talked about in it was the idea of celebrity, and celebrities being treated like blacks were in the ’60s, having no rights, and the fact that people can slander your name.
Can we all hop off the Kanye is just misunderstood bus now? This brother is gone.DeadLOL
[ak]guuuuuuuuurl[/ak] this is the nail in the damn coffin LOL

i can't, yet can, believe this sh*t...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Forty. Five. Minute. Toast.
OMG I just laughed so ugly.  Geez!!!!
and loud...  i think my coworkers heard me.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 4:49pm
that was awesome tc!
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 5:23pm
"My life is dope and I do dope sh*t."  Dead  Hubby and I been using that line since we saw that DC interview.

Good luck raising the respect for celebrities.  We all know how Kim got hers Thumbs Up
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

“And what I talked about in it was the idea of celebrity, and celebrities being treated like blacks were in the ’60s, having no rights, and the fact that people can slander your name. I said that in the toast. And I had to say this in a position where I, from the art world, am marrying Kim. And how we’re going to fight to raise the respect level for celebrities so that my daughter can live a more normal life. She didn’t choose to be a celebrity. But she is. So I’m going to fight to make sure she has a better life.”

Stern Smile

Wait...this the same Kanye that wears confederate flags on his clothing, married a non black women, and after he proposed to his non black women a stadium of her white family danced to "Black Skinhead" to celebrate. Confused....Black Power stance?????????????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions