Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEx NFL Star Darren Sharper Charged With Rape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Hair ViVi

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:21am
whaaaaat?
no! 

i had a crush on him. i dont believe it. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 19 2014 at 6:22am
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:33am
All these nigguhs know how to do is pass a ball and rape

I didn't forget about Jameis Winston's lucky punk ass either
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:34am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

No one is going to even touch that......not saying they aint thinking it......but they wouldn't dare post it lol

i was going to say it... before i really really thought about it
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:56am
I hope noone thinks somebody can be too handsome or rich to rape. Rape isn't about sex or not being able to get sex. I remember years ago I had a coworker who almost got raped behind a metro station. She fought the attacker off. And a few months later she was called down to the police station to identify the guy after he was caught. Apparently this guy raped at least 8 women in that same area. My coworker found out that the guy came from a very wealthy family. He was young and handsome, college educated, apparently married to a beautiful wife with a new baby. And she said he was really handsome. His victims ranged from mid teens to women well into their 50s. I don't put anything ,especially rape, past any dude.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I hope noone thinks somebody can be too handsome or rich to rape. Rape isn't about sex or not being able to get sex. I remember years ago I had a coworker who almost got raped behind a metro station. She fought the attacker off. And a few months later she was called down to the police station to identify the guy after he was caught. Apparently this guy raped at least 8 women in that same area. My coworker found out that the guy came from a very wealthy family. He was young and handsome, college educated, apparently married to a beautiful wife with a new baby. And she said he was really handsome. His victims ranged from mid teens to women well into their 50s. I don't put anything ,especially rape, past any dude.

wow...sounds like an episode of law and order svu.  im glad she was able to fight him off + he was caught.  when those type of rapists get caught it helps to break down a lot of stereotypes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:20am
Yeah wonder. When she told me I was like Confused. He would travel all the way down to N. E. DC to rape women. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:42am
Just googled James Winston. Case seems a little suspect to me. The girl changed her story. This is the first time I have heard of this case.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:59am
Dummy
Go to jail. Do not go past go. Do not collect.

Court date on Valentine's Day

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 19 2014 at 10:17am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:05am
Disgusting IF he did it but you know they about to put the victim on trial. If she has them drunk FB posts and Instagram pics in her undies , smh how it will play out in the media.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:23am
Yep they always put the victims on trial. SMH. I swear I want to change careers and get into criminal justice so I can make some changes with how the law handles rape cases. Its disgusting. These women are treated like criminals instead of with compassion. 

I read a article about a girl who was drugged and anally raped at a college house party and the hospital wouldn't give her a rape kit because the police said that her story wasn't believable. She tried going to different hospitals and they wouldn't do the kit either because of some stupid reason that I can't recall. She had to walk around feeling shamed and disgusted, couldn't take a shower for fear of washing away evidence. She eventually just went home and showered. I guess she felt that it wasn't worth the humiliation.
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic