BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ex NFL Star Darren Sharper Charged With Rape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:21am
whaaaaat?
no! 

i had a crush on him. i dont believe it. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 19 2014 at 6:22am
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:33am
All these nigguhs know how to do is pass a ball and rape

I didn't forget about Jameis Winston's lucky punk ass either
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:34am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

No one is going to even touch that......not saying they aint thinking it......but they wouldn't dare post it lol

i was going to say it... before i really really thought about it
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:56am
I hope noone thinks somebody can be too handsome or rich to rape. Rape isn't about sex or not being able to get sex. I remember years ago I had a coworker who almost got raped behind a metro station. She fought the attacker off. And a few months later she was called down to the police station to identify the guy after he was caught. Apparently this guy raped at least 8 women in that same area. My coworker found out that the guy came from a very wealthy family. He was young and handsome, college educated, apparently married to a beautiful wife with a new baby. And she said he was really handsome. His victims ranged from mid teens to women well into their 50s. I don't put anything ,especially rape, past any dude.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I hope noone thinks somebody can be too handsome or rich to rape. Rape isn't about sex or not being able to get sex. I remember years ago I had a coworker who almost got raped behind a metro station. She fought the attacker off. And a few months later she was called down to the police station to identify the guy after he was caught. Apparently this guy raped at least 8 women in that same area. My coworker found out that the guy came from a very wealthy family. He was young and handsome, college educated, apparently married to a beautiful wife with a new baby. And she said he was really handsome. His victims ranged from mid teens to women well into their 50s. I don't put anything ,especially rape, past any dude.

wow...sounds like an episode of law and order svu.  im glad she was able to fight him off + he was caught.  when those type of rapists get caught it helps to break down a lot of stereotypes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:20am
Yeah wonder. When she told me I was like Confused. He would travel all the way down to N. E. DC to rape women. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:42am
Just googled James Winston. Case seems a little suspect to me. The girl changed her story. This is the first time I have heard of this case.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:59am
Dummy
Go to jail. Do not go past go. Do not collect.

Court date on Valentine's Day

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 19 2014 at 10:17am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:05am
Disgusting IF he did it but you know they about to put the victim on trial. If she has them drunk FB posts and Instagram pics in her undies , smh how it will play out in the media.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:23am
Yep they always put the victims on trial. SMH. I swear I want to change careers and get into criminal justice so I can make some changes with how the law handles rape cases. Its disgusting. These women are treated like criminals instead of with compassion. 

I read a article about a girl who was drugged and anally raped at a college house party and the hospital wouldn't give her a rape kit because the police said that her story wasn't believable. She tried going to different hospitals and they wouldn't do the kit either because of some stupid reason that I can't recall. She had to walk around feeling shamed and disgusted, couldn't take a shower for fear of washing away evidence. She eventually just went home and showered. I guess she felt that it wasn't worth the humiliation.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic